• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by fanoftgame

1. F

NCAA Football 06 for PS2.

Definitley a fun game, a little too arcade for me. If you like the game check out this guys site and youtube channel http://ncaa06revival.com/
  2. F

Air Raid Offense

Whats you guys read on the Deep Comback? Also is it different man vs zone?
  3. F

Air Raid Offense

how often do you guys run draws and screens?
  4. F

Air Raid Offense

I use shallow cross as my primary pass concept in my pro-style offense. The main thing I trying to do is apply 3 yards and a cloud of dust and apply to the air.
  5. F

Air Raid Offense

Im run heavy as far as tendency at least 2:1 if im doing it right. Well my thought is to keep my prostyle run first offense but replace the run game with some kind of safe and consistent pass game. As far as passing im already using a lot of air raid for 5 step game.
  6. F

Air Raid Offense

Yea Im trying to get more into pass first offenses but being ground n pound prostyle guy its tough. Im lookimg for high percentage and low risk throws apart from the shallow cross 5 step game I usually run. Its a problem I have always had with pass first offenses in videogames. I feels like...
  7. F

Air Raid Offense

Do you guys trully use the quick game as a replacement for the run game? If so how much quick game do you use during a game?
  8. F

Can someone explain series/sequential based playcalling?

I see that now. I just got the now attack of inter library loan, which helped me understand what ur saying. I really like the sequential way of calling plays because. It give me a consistent framework to call plays. Do you know if offense's like wingt or power t have a series and try to run...
  9. F

Can someone explain series/sequential based playcalling?

Sorry to reup old thread but, How did the run and shoot do it? Choice, Go, and Draw? Also was that quote from Split T book?
  10. F

Principles of Pro Style Offenses

On the pro and splitback formations do you have trouble running the ball. I always felt it was hard to audible run left or right if they look wasn't good by default. Similar questions with the weak, and strong formations about the ability to audible left or right
  11. F

Principles of Pro Style Offenses

do your traditional wco offense formations like pro, far, ect?
  12. F

Do Coaching clinics give away strategy?

Yea it always struck me as odd how some coaches would just give away key information that their opponents could come back and either use against them or at least be better prepared to deal with it. I mean I respect it, just didn't seem strategic to put it nicely.
  13. F

I think that's pretty easy on the list. lol
  14. F

What do you think would be the type of stuff they keep?
  15. F

I respect it I just wondered what was their logic behind telling others what they do and how.