• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by drewroberson44

1. D

WK 12, ADV Mon 10 PM EST

Thanks I will soon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. D

WK 12, ADV Mon 10 PM EST

I'm really sorry about any inconvenience I caused but I can't do this with sports and school I'm sorry Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. D

WK 12, ADV Mon 10 PM EST

@NavyHog yall I gotta quit i really don't have time to do this I'm sorry. Is there a certain thing I should do before I quit or can I just do it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. D

WK 11, next ADV Sun 10 PM EST

But make sure I kick to start the game that's important Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. D

I'd like to recreate it but we don't have to be 7-7 just keep it 0-0 and get me on the 5 with 1st and goal Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. D

It showed that my opponent has left the game I think we just lagged up bad Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. D

@Akecheta talk in here it's faster Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. D

Haha yeah you're good take your time Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. D

Alright thanks I'm ready Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. D

@Akecheta I may be a little late but I'm trying my best Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. D

WK 12, ADV Mon 10 PM EST

Ok I just made sure I was aware of all the rules and I just wanted to say what a great job Navy Hog did on those being crystal clear with everything and covering every aspect of an Online Dynasty wow Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. D

WK 12, ADV Mon 10 PM EST

GG Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. D

WK 12, ADV Mon 10 PM EST

Lol I feel bad now I didn't mean to break the rules. I'm glad you came out with the win anyways Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. D

WK 12, ADV Mon 10 PM EST

Oh yeah I'm sorry I didn't ever read those rules it won't happen again Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. D

WK 12, ADV Mon 10 PM EST

Oh and I went for it on forth with less than a minute to go in the 3rd. You're right I'm sorry. And at that point I was just trying to get my 250 yards passing bonus. Won't happen again Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk