• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by CJ_24

1. CJ_24

2022 ZAPPE

That score seems conventional. Weird that it's a scorigami
  2. CJ_24

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

Considering the totality of the circumstances, that was legitimately one of the 10 worst Brewers' losses I've seen in my life. Marlins played like ass all game. Lauer pitched great, and the offense hit the ball hard for 5 1/3 innings. They should have been up 5-0 or 6-0. To lose that game (and...
  3. CJ_24

2022 ZAPPE

Imagine how much worse it could have been if they still played on artificial turf
  4. CJ_24

2022 ZAPPE

Watching baseball :smoking:
  5. CJ_24

2022 ZAPPE

I stand corrected. The games should be on Fox
  6. CJ_24

2022 ZAPPE

Why would you need prime just for shopping online? I buy often from Amazon, and I always considered prime a waste of money because it's essentially the same shipping deal if you spend $25.00. Maybe there are exclusive deals too that I am not interested in that would sway different consumers...
  7. CJ_24

2022 ZAPPE

I would be surprised if a majority of the country subscribed to Amazon prime. I'm sure there are a lot of people who do. But most people in country? I am dubious. Moreover, I would guess the number of prime subscribers is significantly less than those with access to cable.
  8. CJ_24

2022 ZAPPE

This game would be very cool to see. Except most will not because it's on fucking amazon
  9. CJ_24

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

Neither Milwakee nor Philadelphia deserve to make the playoffs, tbh
  10. CJ_24

2022 ZAPPE

Your post only mentioned qbs (strangely omitting Bart Starr), so I limited mine as such. Otherwise Randy Moss, Reggie White, etc. would enter the discussion
  11. CJ_24

2022 ZAPPE

Imagine ur franchise's all-time greatest players being BRENT and KIRK or FRAN
  12. CJ_24

And he apparently owns an Italian restaurant @Mr. Radpants @bruin228