• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by bpkcchiefs

1. B

Spread-I Offense 2.0

@nofx94 Thanks a whole lot for the list of formations, I'll get started on building that scheme/playbook right away! I totally forgot about blast, I was hesitant to mention draw myself. I might run some zone read, but users tend to slap the game in aggressive option and take that away, so I...
  2. B

Spread-I Offense 2.0

@TXHusker05 I've seen you talk about a QB centric run offense in these threads before, but I can't seem to find where you mention them with the search function. I'm sure I just need to use better terms, but I decided to ask instead: Can You mention again the must have formations for an...
  3. B

Principles of Pro Style Offenses

Is this still happening? I lurk here from time to time, and I know this post is old but I'm interested in what you have to say. Also, can I ask what makes a good power running back? There's more to it than STR and BTK right? What should I look for in recruiting in order to find a running back...