• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by boom248

1. boom248

Historically Underperforming Programs

We actually beat Auburn, Miss St, BC, Wake, NC St, South Carolina, and Missouri in the bowl game. Not a bad schedule by today's standards. Those teams must have been awful back then though. Clemson was ranked as high as 9 but dropped after beating Auburn. I am so glad that we don't crown the...
  2. boom248

A ranked Wake Forest team and essentially no one else. I was being sarcastic with that post about getting screwed. I guess that I will lay it on thicker next time. The butt hurt over Hoke in Ann Arbor is strong these days.
  3. boom248

After looking through the records again, I found that we have had 3 undefeated seasons since 1945 as well. We all know about 1981, but we also went undefeated in 1948 and 1950. In 1948 we were 11-0 and in 1950 we were 9-0-1. So naturally, I looked to see who won the MNC in 48 and it was...
  4. boom248

I just saw this thread, so I thought that I would throw my 2 cents in, on Clemson anyways. I am not really sure what criteria that you guys are using to judge (seems like mostly perceptions). My initial thought was that Clemson probably belongs on the list due to how passionate the fan base is...
  5. boom248

ACC Thread

They played this on the screens in between the 3rd & 4th quarters last Saturday. It got the crowd really fired up. The athletic department has really stepped it's game up when comes to media like this. I am sure that you guys don't care since it it deals with Clemson. Ha Ha Since I am the...
  6. boom248

ACC Thread

I would be more certain about outcome if our defense wasn't doing this Jeckyll & Hyde thing this season. One moment we look really stout and the next we are getting gashed for big yards because we are out of position.
  7. boom248

ACC Thread

NC State @ Clemson this Saturday at 3:30. Clemson is a 14.5 point favorite. Seems like a lot of points after the way that State played last week. I think that Clemson wins but it is going to be a dogfight. My hope is that State lets the FSU game beat them twice.
  8. boom248

Beardown About...Rose Bowl #0

Couldn't agree more. He is not a great X&O's guy but he doesn't have to be if he makes the right hires for his coordinators. I am just glad that he didn't pull a Muschamp and interfere with the play calls on either side of the ball.
  9. boom248

To be fair, when we started this pattern, we weren't anywhere close to being the best team in the conference (e.g. 2003, 2004, & etc...). Fair enough. Waiting 'til next year is no solace though. I will leave that mantra for USCjr.
  10. boom248

Calling me out, I see. That is the biggest part of his coaching game that he needs to step up. A lot of the things he says work great in the locker room for morale purposes but sound really dumb in a press conference. I would love to serve as his PR coach. On a side note, it is really...