• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by bluejay13

1. bluejay13

Powerhouse Season Talk

My girlfriend doesn’t like that you called her a skank when we were supposed to play during that time Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. bluejay13

Powerhouse Season Talk

I can play madden madden with you an accept a good undisclosed trade for your talent Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. bluejay13

Powerhouse Season Talk

Must have been over 4 years ago for a 5 year old game Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. bluejay13

Powerhouse Season Talk

I just didn’t you take Kansas? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. bluejay13

Powerhouse Season Talk

Why did you take a non-big 12 team in our dynasty? Arkansas has plenty of recruiting advantages being a shit SEC team. They haven’t won anything since the 60’s yet have better Advantages over Kansas State. I figured badass player like would kill at Iowa State or Kansas Sent from my iPhone...
  6. bluejay13

Powerhouse Season Talk

Okay pal, why didn’t you take a real Big 12 team when we switched? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. bluejay13

Powerhouse Season Talk

That being said, NacyHog isn’t JommyJphnson. Heist has recruiting advantages over me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. bluejay13

Powerhouse Season Talk

I’m not mad because I lost because of talent. I’m a hero for being Kansas State in a league game hat features multiple non-big 12 teams Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. bluejay13

Powerhouse Season Talk

I’m on and ready Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. bluejay13

Powerhouse Season Talk

You mean central time? If so that works Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. bluejay13

Powerhouse Season Talk

I just got home and can play now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. bluejay13

Powerhouse Season Talk

I might be back later today but I have to mow the lawn first. Tomorrow after work should be alright if it’s not too late. I can let you know when I get home today Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. bluejay13

Powerhouse Season Talk

I’m still out of town so you can play me on auto Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. bluejay13

Powerhouse Season Talk

I can’t play tomorrow, going to a wedding with my girlfriend. I can go on auto for you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. bluejay13

Powerhouse Season Talk

GG! My girlfriend was mad you mad us play today since last night so she insisted I run up the score at the end. Your gay squib kicks are what bothers her the most but she understands that I prepare for it. @NavyHog we can advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk