• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by bighuskermav

1. B

2017-18 Coaching Hot Seat/Carousel

Just came here to post this Fuck you Riley. Fuck you Eichorst. Fuck you Harvey Perlman!
  2. B

2017-18 Coaching Hot Seat/Carousel

Fuck you Eichorst, you cunt. In honor of Bo Pelini..."That guy's a pussy. You've seen him. He's a cunt!" Eat shit mother fucker. You're next Riley! Thanks. I'll be back in 3 months to call Riley a cunt and then I'll disappear again.
  3. B

Southpaw Gon' Look Are you from PD looking for evidence on @brick, sir? The Miami Hurricanes Thread aka Baseless Rumors Corner

Why on earth would Miami do that? The only time Nebraska plays away games at non-power5 schools is when they have 2 or 3 return trips to Memorial Stadium as part of the package. Hell, we even bought Southern Miss out of their home game 1 year and made it 4 straight in Lincoln. A home and...
  4. B

Completely Awful Nebraska Football Thread - LOL blackshits

Holy shit! All I can say is suck it Zeek! Stadium was electric today...was nice to feel like Nebraska again, even if it's only for one game.
  5. B

Nebraska is going to come dangerously close to winning tomorrow before shitting the bed.
  6. B

Honestly, nothing is going to ever change until the sellout streak ends. There is no shortage of mouth breathing nebraska fans that will continue to part with their hard-earned cash to watch a shit product on the field because "her der...greatest fans in college football. Let's always support...
  7. B

Worst thing Nebraska ever did was fire Solich....10-3 in 2003 got him fired and Nebraska has never sniffed that high of a winning percentage in 12 fucking years.
  8. B

Fuck you Shawn Eichorst. Fuck you Mike Riley. Fuck all of these fucking cunts
  9. B

It's a dumpster fire. At this point, the only question is whether he will be as bad as Bill Callahan. He has pissed away at least two games by piss-poor clock management (BYU and Illinois for sure), and you can probably make the argument that he derped the Wisconsin game away by running the...
  10. B

Yea, I never cared for him much as a commentator, but he found his calling as an athletic director.
  11. B

Nebraska needs to hire Trev Alberts as their next athletic director after the red-headed stepchild is run off or Wisconsin is stupid enough to hire him away. Trev is currently the AD at UNO and has accomplished the following for UNO athletics: 1.) Transitioned the athletic department to...
  12. B

2015 MLB Thread (Little things that keep you up)

Astros had a great season. Hard to believe this was only 3 years ago - http://scores.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=321002116 They'll be back, I'm sure.
  13. B

Time to snort some coke:
  14. B

I love these announcers..."Kansas City has not lost a game this year when leading by 5 runs in the 9th." No shit? Win expectancy is about 99.5% at that point.