• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: The Bowl Game Thread - Changes

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
brickwife's mom worked at tulane her whole career so brickwife tuition was $0. mostly a school for spoiled children tho.

When we vacationed in New Orleans a few years ago (right before COVID, IIRC), I wanted to (informally) tour the Tulane campus. My son was a HS junior at the time and we were trying to see as many college campuses as possible to inform his decision.

He liked New Orleans the city, but was far less impressed with what he saw at Tulane. Plus the tuition for an out of state kid is absofuckinglutelyridiculous.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

k92Ekdl.png

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Damn near have to. All I had was those little dippin tortilla chips and wasn’t going to the store. They drowning in queso

Man, I hate those things. I prefer to just use standard chips and break them up as needed for dipping.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
who is eating burgers in the morning what a fucking freak

bruin

Saw that Noah Eagle and Todd Blackledge will be the team for NBC on Saturday night primetime for the B1G.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

I lived at The Brown Jug when I was a student. About a two minute walk from my apartment.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Sort of unrelated, but I'm watching the AA Bowl on NBC(Malik Elzy committed to Illinois-yay) and it's just kind fucking hilarious how uneven high school football players are.

This is Kaden Feagin(IL Gatorade POTY) and it's almost comical how much bigger and more athletic he is than everyone else. (Lined up at QB in HS just to get touches but will play RB at Illinois probably).

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Moore did look like the beat QB by a large margin, but it also doesn't help that West turned the ball over on a trick play on their first fucking play.