• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Are you a legitimate BACKUP?! The TRANSFER PORTAL thread

Mame YO

slings rocks
@Mame YO do ur sperg thing and plot duck actual performance vs CROOTIN rankings. ur gonna realize how meaningless this is. especially with a pure trog DC.
I’m mostly just sperging in response to the multiple pages of Oregon hate. You’ll were gloating about Dante Moore flip for days, more gloating about some transfers that left, etc. I get to have my fun too!

Mame YO

slings rocks
Ya’ll are just up in arms because I’m rubbing ur noses in it lol. @Brick trying to backpedal CROOTS DONT MATTER like he didn’t participate in making fun of Oregon for losing Moore lol. You’ll dish it but can’t take it. All of you’ll lol.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
fetchimage

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
CROOTS don't matter anymore because of the portal. At least a third of these kids will end up elsewhere. No point in caring anymore.

Brick

Ya’ll are just up in arms because I’m rubbing ur noses in it lol. @Brick trying to backpedal CROOTS DONT MATTER like he didn’t participate in making fun of Oregon for losing Moore lol. You’ll dish it but can’t take it. All of you’ll lol.
me backpedaling in CROOTS DONT MATTER as if that hasnt been ma'shtick for nearly 20 years on this blog.

Mame YO

slings rocks
sure, I won't argue that. It's just funny because like a month ago I mentioned Dante Moore and you said CROOT STARS don't matter, but then all of you tripped over urselves to shit all over Oregon when he flipped, and now you're back to saying it doesn't matter. To me it seems like it matters when it's convenient for your fun!

The entire reason I sperged about recruiting this morning was because you'll sperged about it for days (to be clear it wasn't just you @Brick you're just consistently involved in all things Oregon hate related)... oh look, Oregon lost their QB CROOT. Oh look, another player transferring out of oregon... hahahaha let's all @Mame YO

Oh look, a top 10 recruiting class that's 1-2 pieces away from being the highest rated Oregon class ever lol. You'll are just hating and I'm having my fun being the resident Oregon homer, is all. Not sour grapes or anything, like I said, just rubbing ur noses in it. This forum is going to implode if Oregon ever wins THE NATTY. I know if they ever do, I'll be smoking it all!

Last edited:

Mame YO

slings rocks
MA’SOURCE is saying that a lot of these late flips were made possible because of NIL money freed up from Moore’s defection. Says that Lanning & co knew about both Moore and Nix’s decisions as much as 2 weeks ago (which tracks with MA’SOURCE telling me that nix was staying). SCOOP DUCK (paid site, again, I don’t pay for any of this) saying Oregon expects another OL commit later today and there is a lot of hype around David Hicks, but Wiltfong has him as an Oklahoma guy.

digs

sun of nothing
I am pretty hyped for DILLY DILLY. This was a really hard season to get through. I just want some of that ELECTRIFYING ENERGY back in the stadium.

I don't know if it'll be effective, but I really like that he's back to getting some roots into AZ HS players. ASU never going to be nationally relevant, but I'd love to have a good CFB program, not a "PLAY 4 ME I TAKE U 2 NFL I M HERM EDWARDS CEO CORCH" program

Brick

I am pretty hyped for DILLY DILLY. This was a really hard season to get through. I just want some of that ELECTRIFYING ENERGY back in the stadium.

I don't know if it'll be effective, but I really like that he's back to getting some roots into AZ HS players. ASU never going to be nationally relevant, but I'd love to have a good CFB program, not a "PLAY 4 ME I TAKE U 2 NFL I M HERM EDWARDS CEO CORCH" program
BUILD THE WALL around ARIZONA.

MARKET CORNERED

Mame YO

slings rocks
I put the tweets in a spoiler. My whole twitter feed is just people whining lol.

I do think the current system presents interesting challenges for the sport and does merit discussion, but in principle the kids getting paid is a good thing.

Mame YO

slings rocks
The rumors swirling about the Bowen recruitment are going to be a 30 for 30 lol. His momma is mad, his gf is mad, Notre Dame mad, Oklahoma thinks they got him, Oregon thinks they got him. Notre Dame apparently withdrew their offer after Bowen reached out? His mom didn't want him to go to Oklahoma, wanted him at ND. Him picking Oregon and then getting mom to agree to Oklahoma? idfk lol.

MA'SOURCE giving up on this one. It seems like he is getting pulled in a bunch of different directions. If the rumors about his mom directing his recruitment are true I feel bad for him. Just let the kid go where he wants lol.

SOONERS media saying they have his NLI but then deleting their tweets, Bowen still silent and his TWATTER still says committed to da Ducks.