• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 13 Thread - Saturday Night's Alright

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
4vFJDbH.jpg

This got me good when it came across my feed

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Could this year be similar to the Carson Palmer Heisman year where a good-not-great USC QB has a great showcase game for a good-not-great USC against ND, and Caleb WIlliams sneaks into the conversation? Stroud is toast. Bryce Young? Turd Ferguson IV or whoever at UGA? That SPROLES clone at Tulane?

bruin

Could this year be similar to the Carson Palmer Heisman year where a good-not-great USC QB has a great showcase game for a good-not-great USC against ND, and Caleb WIlliams sneaks into the conversation? Stroud is toast. Bryce Young? Turd Ferguson IV or whoever at UGA? That SPROLES clone at Tulane?

It’s Williams tonight if he plays anywhere near good. Beano Cook called it for Palmer after that ND game that year. ND-SC is national level type shit with everyone watching.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Palmer had Mike Williams tho, which helped a lot. Those ND secondaries were just TWINKS from New Jersey and IIRC he mossed a few of them. I thought that guy was can't miss, but he was never as good as the ND and bowl game against, I think, Iowa, where he just wrecked these little white guys, lol

bruin

Palmer had Mike Williams tho, which helped a lot. Those ND secondaries were just TWINKS from New Jersey and IIRC he mossed a few of them. I thought that guy was can't miss, but he was never as good as the ND and bowl game against, I think, Iowa, where he just wrecked these little white guys, lol

BRAD BANKS BRAD BANKS BRAD BANKS BRAD BANKS

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
getting away from the BEAVS here

PWN'CONNELL going to the b1g champ? lol

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT

Yeah, BMW was one of the most dominant CFB receivers I'd ever seen, but I think he was a bit like JJ Stokes - a big mong receiver who stunted all over the 5-10 cornerbacks in college, but who was a tweener in the pros - not quite fast enough to play WR, nor big and strong enough to bulk up and play TE.

As far as Williams - he is better than Palmer. And I love Carson Palmer the way @bruin loves Cade McNown.

Palmer took 5 years (and getting Norm Chow) to mature into the QB he became as a 5th year senior. Williams is a true sophomore and has made some throws that even Palmer never could.

The USC defense in 2002 was miles better than this one is. That defense in 2002 had Shaun Cody, Mike Patterson, Kenechi Udeze, Matt Grootegoed, and Will Poole. This defense has a bunch of twinks and Tuli Tuipulotu. They're not a good defense at all, just extremely lucky. I don't think their ridiculous turnover ratio will stay intact over the next two games.