• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

EA College Football (NCAA Football returns!)

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I absolutely love this news. Another whole year of hype and anticipation is going to make it that much funnier when they slap a shit right in to the faces of those waiting for it.

Disagree, we have all this momentum here from people being total CFB normies for some inexplicable reason. We ready to bring 06 back and these clowns delay to get the dumb card ultimate trog mode perfect for @ZackMills and @GR8 2 B FL G8R smh

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Disagree, we have all this momentum here from people being total CFB normies for some inexplicable reason. We ready to bring 06 back and these clowns delay to get the dumb card ultimate trog mode perfect for @ZackMills and @GR8 2 B FL G8R smh

But the game will be completely broken and more or less unplayable whenever they decide to bring it out. Dynasty mode will take them 5 cycles to get the bugs out if you're lucky...

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Linebackers haven't jumped in Madden since Shazier 99 ovr MUT Master was too OP. So EA made linebackers flat-footed as fuck to "balance them." Everyone now uses safeties as Sub LBs (this is actually a position in the Special Teams depth chart and refers to your linebackers in nickel, dollar, etc). In other words, LBs have lost all value unless you want to stay in 34 or 43 all game. You want to give ur NIL money to 6'3 safeties who hit like a mack truck (i.e. a LB).

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Linebackers haven't jumped in Madden since Shazier 99 ovr MUT Master was too OP. So EA made linebackers flat-footed as fuck to "balance them." Everyone now uses safeties as Sub LBs (this is actually a position in the Special Teams depth chart and refers to your linebackers in nickel, dollar, etc). In other words, LBs have lost all value unless you want to stay in 34 or 43 all game. You want to give ur NIL money to 6'3 safeties who hit like a mack truck (i.e. a LB).

GR8 is going to be my MVP poster for the 3 days that I play this new CFB game before giving up on EA and going back to pirate and spaceship games

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I thought this was out already

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
That was my favorite version of NCAA ever. Gameplay wasn't quite as good as NCAA 07 - but the soundtrack, lol

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The reason it was the best is that they actually redid a lot of the underlying mechanics and systems for PS2. The problem is, they still have those underlying mechanics on PS5 lol.

Keep in mind this company has 7b a year in revenue

GR8 2 B FL G8R

They have Pizza Hut Stadium or some similar dystopian corporate sponsorship in MUT every year. It's optional to use, and people still use it. They have mouth watering pizza ads on the jumbotron all game long. This leads to me eating delicious CHENANGO pizza, whic will, in turn, lead to my eventual heart attack as a fat CHENANGO dago.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

10 years ago the game we all love and some even call it the greatest video game of all time released its been 10 YEARS just think about that for a sec and some people play it every single day because its that good.......just 1 more year to go

Skeeter

Uber felon
Whatever year it was when brasky was still good and I could run option all day long and grind out dubs was the best year.

Beating people without throwing a pass was always a great post game shit talk

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I had a spectacular offset I offense with VT in 2006, I think. Played in one of the old utopia leagues until it died from lack of interest. Good times