• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 3 Thread - My Hero

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is Corso doing a bit or is he really this out of it

Brick

nebraska reveling in teh CROOT CORCH electric energy and oklahoma about to get hard nosed back to reality. lol

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
South Carolina is fucked. Georgia is running jet sweeps with their tight end lol

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
What idiots thought that the Brasky line should get better? Lmao they getting turned into Swiss cheese.

Brick

no idea who these announcers are for purdue/syracuse but they are getting hyped for completed throws at midfield in a 6-3 purdue syracuse game like they are game winners. lol

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
It's weird watching OU get off to slow starts under Venables (at least so far). Was the opposite for much of the Stoops and Riley tenures, where OUDNA would jump out to a quick lead then disappear for the 2nd and 3rd quarters before a solid 4th.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
We, UConn doth offer our weak of flesh football program to the football gods that the mighty Wolverines may strike us down so we are thus reborn as a not-ultra-trash football program.

Oh, and put it on the national broadcast for some reason.