• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

EA College Football (NCAA Football returns!)

Schauwn

Hi peasants, I only have a gaming PC. With my peak texture fill rate of 648 GT/s I can play the only PC baseball game which is a colored spreadsheet called OOTP
FWIW, you can play the show on PC via the Xbox Game app, but latency was terrible when I tried it before

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Not exactly a ringing endorsement but I'll look into this again. I think I ran across similar complaints when I was researching this a while back.

Bruce Wayne

PS5s are EZ now

Did the definition of EZ change? Going to the store and grabbing one off the shelf or opening the Jeff Bezos app and ordering one with same day delivery is EZ.

Following a bunch of basement dwellers to see when the next drop will happen, setting alarms to be awake for a 2:00am release and still only maybe getting one is not what I would consider EZ.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Did the definition of EZ change? Going to the store and grabbing one off the shelf or opening the Jeff Bezos app and ordering one with same day delivery is EZ.

Following a bunch of basement dwellers to see when the next drop will happen, setting alarms to be awake for a 2:00am release and still only maybe getting one is not what I would consider EZ.

Yes, it did. Also, it's easier to program an app with one touch, get an alert, and buy a system in two touches on the Jeff Bezos app than it is to drive to a store. ADAPT OR DIE

Following a bunch of basement dwellers

Pretty crowded in this midnight release line!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
How dare you disrespect Brobot, their domain is Igotyoubro.com. Why would they say that if they don’t have you covered? What part of my post do you not believe?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Brobot failed me repeatedly last year

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
The market was peak awful when you tried. I do get a million pings in PS5s and the sites have better queuing systems at this point.

fsuprime

are they not releasing this game on PC too? I just got my tobii eye tracker and ordered a pair of VKP NXT sticks for star citizen so EA gonna have to come to PC for my money.
@Mr. Radpants

gonna leave the warthog hotas as a hand me down for the son

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
are they not releasing this game on PC too? I just got my tobii eye tracker and ordered a pair of VKP NXT sticks for star citizen so EA gonna have to come to PC for my money.
@Mr. Radpants

gonna leave the warthog hotas as a hand me down for the son

get Chivalry 2

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I’ve been passively trying to get a PS5 just to prove this site wrong but couldn’t. I was wrong for urtube it really is a pain in the ass.

I did get an invite for an Xbox but don’t know if it’s worth it vs. just waiting. Really I’ll probably just play The Show and this trog game. Then let my kids play NMS.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
It'll be Madden with a college re-skin. Hopefully there's an eventual 2K sports game that'll force them to actually try

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I’ve been passively trying to get a PS5 just to prove this site wrong but couldn’t. I was wrong for urtube it really is a pain in the ass.

I did get an invite for an Xbox but don’t know if it’s worth it vs. just waiting. Really I’ll probably just play The Show and this trog game. Then let my kids play NMS.

You can play the show day 1 on Xbox gamepass for nothing (and all the shitty EA games although you have to wait a bit). I've never been happier than switching to Xbox from playstation this gen. The PS5 exclusives aren't all that and you get more PC crossovers with the Xbox anyway. Apparently the PS5 is the biggest piece of junk they've made too. Doesn't it have a dodgy fan and is prone to breaking down like the XBox 360? It even looks like a giant XBox 360....

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
It's a sweet feeling to download EA's shitty games and then deleting them to free up space a few days later without a single moment of buyers remorse..

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I drove to Waco once to get it early, and Tricky rewarded me with a few months of free premium Nutopia subscription for answering questions about the game.

Lol. We should have a sweepstake on how much EA's gonna charge for the early release download.

HailToTheVictors

Formerly WolverinesNC2003
It's a sweet feeling to download EA's shitty games and then deleting them to free up space a few days later without a single moment of buyers remorse..
Every other year or so, I buy Madden when it's on sale for like $20 on the PS Store, and it legitimately gets played for a couple of hours and never again. I do have some remorse just because I know better, but in no circumstance do I think I need to just give it time and eventually I'll like it.

Hopefully, NCAA is deep enough with the off-field engagement like recruiting such that if the gameplay sucks (as we know it will), it'll still be entertaining at least.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Yeah it's likely that they don't want to move until they can get the schools that declined on board.