• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Rockies announcers are not crazy about Acuna’s “antics” as he bat flips and dances after a HR! Have the Rockies tried not allowing him to hit HRs instead?!?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Charlie Blackmon hits a HR in the bottom of the 9th to bring the Rockies within 1 run in the bottom of the 9th!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
CJ Crone almost hit the tying HR but it hit the wall and it’s a double. Tying run on second with two outs!

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I wonder if this is connected to the federal investigation into the former mayor?

CJ_24

The ESPN app briefly listed the Pittsburgh-Detroit score as -1 to -1. Very appropriate

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Maddon intentionally walked a run in. He’s not good. Davey masked his issues in TB and Chicago. Hasn’t had success since.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
@CJ_24 Hader blew a save to The Dutchman.

FOc8p4OXEAQJ8Ql.jpg

CJ_24

For what it's worth, I thought it was a good strike three call on the check swing. I thought Reyes went

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Tony Gwynn stats are a cult favorite. My favorites are:
  • Greg Maddux never struck him out in 107 ABs, and he hit .415 off Maddux lifetime.
  • He could have gone 0-1182 to close his career (basically hitless in 2 years of ABs) and still had a career average of .300.
  • He hit .302 lifetime with 2 strikes

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I don't have access to the save right now. But for me, NAIL HOOK. I'm sure others are out there and I'm biased because he was a Distiller. But he almost hit .400. Insane contact and avoid K. Lefty. He had some high all-time marks in average, singles, etc.

Schauwn

Tony Gwynn stats are a cult favorite. My favorites are:
  • Greg Maddux never struck him out in 107 ABs, and he hit .415 off Maddux lifetime.
  • He could have gone 0-1182 to close his career (basically hitless in 2 years of ABs) and still had a career average of .300.
  • He hit .302 lifetime with 2 strikes
Just heard this morning that the next closest player is Mr. Boggs with an average of .262 with 2 strikes.