• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Intergalactic Baseball League -- IFA POLL ADDED

Should we bring IFA back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Assigned managers... Let me know if you have a team name you want or you'll be getting a random name.

Right now IFA is 3-3 (removing myself) for people who have committed to the league so looks like it'll be turned off for at least the first few years.

doh

Very easy to change names if you choose.

Talking with Karl about how/where to upload files then we SHOULD be good.

May also sim 10 years to see how things are/build some stats.

doh

LB6T.gif

Upload worked...

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Assigned managers... Let me know if you have a team name you want or you'll be getting a random name.

Right now IFA is 3-3 (removing myself) for people who have committed to the league so looks like it'll be turned off for at least the first few years.
work schedule sucks, so just gonna go with Berlin Blitzkrieg

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

Are we doing the same organization structure from the WBL? Meaning IBL-AAA-AA-A-IC? If so you guys need all the names or just the IBL name?

doh

Same org structure.

All names are already generated automatically but I can adjust them. So I have managers assigned to random generated names if they haven't requested yet. It's easy to change though.

Up to you on A-AA-AAA names. Keep the generic automated or I can put in new ones.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Just what I've seen in the OOTP sub-reddit. Not all of the issues would pertain to the way we play, though.

doh

Yeah looks like PT is screwed but most of the other game is ready..

Do I post on OOTP forums to try to fill out league yet? @Mr. Radpants

Start date next Monday?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I'm in Year 3 of a Phillies save and the bottom end of my rotation and bullpen is stacked with 4* and 5* pitchers drafted in the first three rounds of the 2022 and 2023 draft.

The (over) development issues are supposed to be what's addressed in this patch. How have your stats looked? The OP has teams hitting .200 & a guy in the comments is talking about multiple 400k pitchers & 60-hr guys.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
The (over) development issues are supposed to be what's addressed in this patch. How have your stats looked? The OP has teams hitting .200 & a guy in the comments is talking about multiple 400k pitchers & 60-hr guys.

Not seeing any of that.

Lowest team average: Miami Marlins (2023) .215
Strikeouts in season: Gerrit Cole (2022) 317 - only 300+ strikeout season
Homeruns in a season: Aaron Judge (2022) 61 - only 60+ HR eason Tatis had 59 in 2024

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Weird is good. Who wants some fucking boring bullshit where the stats etc.. come out believable?

doh

Anyone want to test the league file for me? I have it up on a dropbox. Just wanted to see if someone could use it then upload.

doh

Karl and I trying out the file... I'm going to PM Tony Montana to try it out. But if anyone else is here and could try, that would help.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I don’t know. I can’t find how to do it. Post on the OOTP forums? Or I can reach out to a commish that has done it if you need me to.

But once you set it up literally all new owner-managers have to do is hit Online QuickStart, paste a code and it does everything else.

doh

Yeah I sent a ticket into MARKUS, posted on the forums (nothing on both) and can't find how to do it online...

I saw that feature though. I need to somehow email a code out.

doh

I'm not exactly computer literate but just setting up a simple league hasn't been easy.

I sent zipped file and .dat to Karl to test out and he's having issues.

SAVE US @OU11

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Idk bru, I always followed instructions from the OOTP forums for that. @quale knows more than I do on that front

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Let's just close the book on this and move on. Since OOTP got sold it's been shit and it sounds like support is nonexistent for this now. It was a good run but this shit is over.

doh

I am going to try again tonight. I've got to be doing something simple wrong