• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022: The Offseason Thread - The Breakup Song

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Would you say they won the spring game the way a new coach can win the press conference?

And with the same impact in the long run?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bragging, rather than feeling embarrassed, about how many people show up to watch a practice on a beautiful spring day is a thing now? KILL ME PETE

These dudes have air pockets in their skulls pressing on the frontal lobe or sometbing

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Let's see...

The schools that are able to just throw whatever amounts of money they want at student-athletes (through the legal NIL deals) went 0-5 last year against a school with an honor code and not as able to throw those amounts of money.

Are we so sure his way of thinking is so wrong? Seems to have worked out just fine so far. :trollface:

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I'm enjoying seeing who listens to the clip and who just sees the headline grabbing bit they put in the visual. He also talked about these kids taking first dates to Ruth's Chris and second dates to island vacations. Can someone make a visual for me that shows Kalani and says he hates Ruth's Chris and island vacations? Because clearly, he is just full of hate and didn't laugh at all while saying any of it.

digs

sun of nothing

This team is so fucked lol. Anyone wanna say anything good about HERMano? I don't think a single starter from last year's (young) team is still on the team. The 3rd stringers are all shitposting to twitter openly saying they're just waiting for an offer from anywhere else. Go Devils

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
North Carolina having a tier 1 helmet and UCLA having a TIER 2?!?View attachment 23780

Yeah, it definitely sucks as a tier list. LOLORADO and SPARTY all the way down in tier 3?

fAx4dQ4.gif