• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 9 Thread - Department of Youth

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Seriously?? Fox fucking sucks. They cut away right there? While we don’t know if he made the first down??

Nice call harbaugh lol. I love letting my punter try to run 30 yards for 1 yard and then getting destroyed.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Looks like Cincinnati’s perfect season is on the Fritz! Lol no seriously Tulane is dogshit, they’ve totally got this.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I’ve got UT-Baylor and Texas St-ULL on the ESPN side-by-side. Kind of thinking one of these coaches will be at LSU next year. Baylor just smoked a punter 8 yards short of a 4th down rush attempt.

coogrfan

Looks like Cincinnati’s perfect season is on the Fritz! Lol no seriously Tulane is dogshit, they’ve totally got this.
Probably, but Cinci needed a blowout here. Back to back close games against bad teams isn't going to impress the committee.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'll feel bad if Meatchicken gets another FG and little bro cuts a 57 yard run to win it

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Buttgers wins!

Well yeah, you guys had an actual gameplan that played to your strength while we barely even gave the ball the only B1G caliber weapons on our team.

Idk why I try to have hope for this Tony Petersen/Bielema shit show. 4th and 1 and we pitch the ball backwards 5 yards like what the actual fuck.

Starting to feel over Bielema hire. He talks good and sounds fires up but it's the same shit every week.

bruin

That’s what happens when you’re playing QB carousel and take out CADE with 300+ yards passing

I would’ve pulled a kleeec already