• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 MLB and Rockies AA Look-back Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
F the Cards, let's do this @bruin @bruin228

rdFkQgL.gif

zQCxDaI.gif

zQCxDaI.gif

zQCxDaI.gif

Brick

so i am understanding correctly. a team with the highest run difference in the league by 59 runs and the second best record in the league by 6 games, 1 game behind the #1 team, should have to win a single elimination game to advance against a team they were 16 games ahead of in the regular season?

do you have NASHNUL or CONFERENCE SHAMSHIP GAME brain?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Oh he mad

I'm glad you finally moved to a state that debatably plays America's Pastime at the highest competitive level, welcome to the thread. I've been against the 1 game playoff round for years, I'm just having some fun with Mills after the Yankees lost the one game playoff last night.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Every commercial is about betting and gambling. I wonder if this keeps up for a few more years and more baseball writer boomers die, if Pete Rose would ever get unbanned by the commish? Prolly wait for him to die so he won’t get the satisfaction.

Brick

Every commercial is about betting and gambling. I wonder if this keeps up for a few more years and more baseball writer boomers die, if Pete Rose would ever get unbanned by the commish? Prolly wait for him to die so he won’t get the satisfaction.
Barry Bonds got my vote. So did Roger Clemens, Sammy Sosa, Curt Schilling and a few others.

Don’t like it?

Don’t care.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Live

Ur

BET LIFE

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Come on TBS. Can’t they get better announcers for this game. Just pay Smoltz and Vasgersian for one game or something?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Sorry, hyperbole. Greinke was still the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. History doesn’t repeat itself but it often rhymes

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Is some spreadsheet dipshit working a pivot table calling Roberts with the final corporate decision? Congrats on burning the best playoff pitcher and Joe K in the 5th lol

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Max Scherzer is obviously a terrible pitcher after the 4th and his track record of how he performs in playoffs should be discarded because of one game where the Padres peaked in like June and then botched a trade for him.

Brick

albert pujols? really? LA the city for desperate washed up sports BUMS trying to steal a shampship.