• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
These early games have been a complete shitshow

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
lol @ the Panthers schedule. They’re not good, but their opponents are pure garbage for the next two months.

jdlikewhoa

b12ab4446e6896a4e93ea8f82e04b517.jpg

NASHNUL

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Taylor lewan hurts hisself in pregame lol. Such a waste of money and talent. I hate that fucker. At least he won’t give up 5 sacks today.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Titans wyd lol
They have like 4 all pro studs and a bunch of average NFL dudes. Then they have like 5 guys that shouldn’t even be in the NFL. I mean so bad. Wtf is Swaim? Both of their current tackles too. Molden lol

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They have like 4 all pro studs and a bunch of average NFL dudes. Then they have like 5 guys that shouldn’t even be in the NFL. I mean so bad. Wtf is Swaim? Both of their current tackles too. Molden lol

Their secondary a bunch of XFL dudes or something? This is embarrassing

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Refs have been so bad both ways in this Titans Seahawks game. Just one example of calling this a td on the field and then overturning it. Wat

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I love how they dial up back to back plays to Chester fucking Rogers instead of one of their two all pro WR. Gjge