• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

From the Ashes, a CAW Will Rise: The Return of Pro Clerbs

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Looks like y’all have plenty, but add me to ST/wings/attacking mids/mids. I love assisting but can score as well. Playing with randoms online is ass lol.

Hit me up if there are runs happening and you need someone.

NML

does anybody have 21? ive got it on ps5/ps4. have played maybe 3 hours total but could be down to fuck around in clerbs if we had a crew. my VIDYA game time this year at all time lows, feels bad

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I have 4 touches total in clerbs for 21, with one goal. Not sure of my xG tho

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Nope, but there was talk about 22. On PS5 I guess even though almost none of us will have one.

NML

was reading the pitch notes on pro clubs for this past year and its decent. you can edit all ur AI players - not sure if its ability or just name/info/looks - and do preset tactics. feels like stuff in the past that wouldve got us really excited and then be complete disappointments aka the ea sports special

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Nope, but there was talk about 22. On PS5 I guess even though almost none of us will have one.

BTW consider this a cry for help. I just can't move fast enough to get a PS5 when they show up online. If anyone else can, I'll take it plus a small finder's fee.

NML

BTW consider this a cry for help. I just can't move fast enough to get a PS5 when they show up online. If anyone else can, I'll take it plus a small finder's fee.

there were a few twitter accounts that would announce when there was a drop. i had turned on notifications for all of them and eventually they had one on best buy that i got

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah I have all that stuff. I just don't move quick enough or am busy or something inevitably. I'm looking to outsource this pain.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Got me curious enough to configure BroBot. I’m guessing you want the digital only?

Either is fine. Sometimes I cop a disc like a year later used on Amazon or something. It's not a dealbreaker though.

NML

on sale on ps5 for $15 - talks about getting the gang back together for the next couple of months until 22 comes out

NML

btw we’ve playing on occasion on ps5 if anybody has it. @pavel its the same game but i think we’d all have to d/l the PS4 version since there’s no cross platform