• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I don't think there's an editable service time field. As far as I know it gets calculated in the background based on league rules.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
And if anyone out there has cash or can take on salary in a mini-cum dump, I need some cash/space to sign these GD extra picks i got.

doh

I don't really have any awful players on huge deals but Galit or Ortega (in the right deal) would be the guys I want to deal. Kiyomizu in the right deal too.

Soonerfan09

I don't really have any awful players on huge deals but Galit or Ortega (in the right deal) would be the guys I want to deal. Kiyomizu in the right deal too.
I could take on half of Gailt's contract this season and 3/4ths next season. He won't really help me since he's wrecked and I have an abundance of 3B, but $10M should allow you to sign all of your picks.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
I could take on half of Gailt's contract this season and 3/4ths next season. He won't really help me since he's wrecked and I have an abundance of 3B, but $10M should allow you to sign all of your picks.
Then why make the trade if it is not going to help you?

doh

He's not a 3B and he's got a TO for next year. He's only owed ~$7m the rest of the year.

Then why make the trade if it is not going to help you?
Why do you care? Did you decided to quit/re-join for a 8th time?

john_buffalo

Came, saw, conquered, left. Enjoyed it. Bye.
Looking for a SS or 2B. Maybe both. Can take on some salary (within reason). Must be good fielders. Message me.

Last edited:

john_buffalo

Looking for starting pitchers and maybe an outfielder who can hit and field.
First and second round draft picks in play.
Can absorb some salary in the deal but not a ridiculous amount.

john_buffalo

Having concluded three four deals, the 24/7 trade desk in Buffalo is closed.
We are officially not looking to add more players.
The desk will remain open during normal business hours for anyone interested in someone in our organization.

Last edited:

john_buffalo

I have cash :)
Whatcha selling?

Looks like you already have the max cash amount.

Last edited: