• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

Simo77

That Tavares hit is sickening. Hope he's ok. As much of heel as Perry is I didn't think it was intentional from the angle I saw.

Wolfman21

Felt bad for Tavares there, but the Foligno was a :clown: for fighting Perry there. No way he's responsible for that.

Also, watching on an illegal stream because fuck you NBC.

whats worse is going to twitter and seeing all the clowns saying, "Perry had to answer for that, good on the Leafs"....you fuckin serious? Thats clownshoes type bullshit. As bad of a take as Larusas take on Yermin. fuck outta here. These "unwritten rules" of sports are so fucking stupid these days

I'm hearing this morning that Foligno acknowledged to Perry while they were talking prior to that fight that he knew it was an accident, but that they still needed to go.

:clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

I'm definitely old school and have no problem with the 'code', but this situation just didn't apply. So dumb.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They are completely overwhelmed and the whole team looks gassed. Woof. Same as last year.

Boston has been capable of this kind of play the entire season, but just weren't on their game the last half. It looks like they are back to earlier form. I think it's a good possibility they win the division.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Orlov just punched a guy in the face mid rush. Cool.

All these Russians just want to be on the beach in Sochi snorting blow off of models.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fire Lavvy right now. Mid game. These guys are totally out of it.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Just blow it up. What's the point in having a good team that just completely folds in the first round? Ovechkin is nigh useless. Let Nicky and Carlson go win another cup elsewhere, let Wilson go to the KHL, etc. Literally trade every asset for picks. I hate to invoke Pierre but they have zero fucking grit.

Simo77

A few years ago all of us in this thread talking about how good Colorado will be... It appears that death star is fully functional. Right now it's a struggle to see any team standing toe to toe with them. Shit happens, goalies ups and down, injuries, etc. so we'll see. They didn't even tap the breaks as they ran over the Blues. I do look forward to what looks likely an Avs/Vegas series but it could just be more confirmation of what we already know.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It is easy when you play the post 2018 caps. They seriously need to blow the whole thing up.

A few years ago all of us in this thread talking about how good Colorado will be... It appears that death star is fully functional. Right now it's a struggle to see any team standing toe to toe with them. Shit happens, goalies ups and down, injuries, etc. so we'll see. They didn't even tap the breaks as they ran over the Blues. I do look forward to what looks likely an Avs/Vegas series but it could just be more confirmation of what we already know.
Agreed about Colorado. I wasn't sure how their injuries later in the season would play out, but it doesn't appear that anyone's struggling on that roster, except for the brain damage that Kadri must have. They're going to be tough to stop. Looking forward to the next round.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Oilers finally get some fucking goals and Smith can't stop anything. Archibald's dumbassed penalty certainly didn't help. McDavid and Draisaitl have got to be tired of carrying the team by now. Can't remember what their contract situations are but I don't see them being in Edmonton much longer unless the front office manages to DO SOMETHING.