• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2089 Draft Extravaganza

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
WELCOME HOME TOLENTINO

Willing to move up in the 1st using some combo of the 1-16, 2-1, 2-14, and 2-16, potentially, until the other guy I want is taken. Step into my Office!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Thanks, but there are indeed like 4 better players than him, lol. I just had to do it for the home country hero.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Depends how you look at it. The draft is the only source of talent now and in the last two drafts, he's the best batting prospect (perhaps by some way), so likely to be out there on his own in terms of talent before long. Pitchers on the other hand have been in good supply.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Amsterdam is up

MIKES BACK!!!

fat-kid-celebrates.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I picked the CF or whatever I picked for the first one, the second one was auto

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Wait you're taking away HELMUT? I actually had him on my list lmao. If I'm not supposed to have the pick that's fine tho

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I only wanted HELMUTT because of his name, you can just change it to Mr. Irrelevant if you want

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
The second pick had some red arrow or something so it was probably the comp pick

Soonerfan09

OU didn't export to sign his picks, but I also missed this and failed to sign his picks.
Did he request that you sign them or did he just not sign them? Since this is the only source of talent now, I would be against him getting a comp pick if he just chose not to sign his own picks. If he wasn’t available to sign them and asked you, then that’s a bit different.
Plus I always get agitated with inactive owners wasting full days during the draft, so it’s possible I’m just cranky.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I think he picked and then went on auto, but then forgot to export again for the signing period. After the playoffs I go through and make offers when people haven't exported. This time I missed Lisbon somehow.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Thanks for the no @ you clowns. So many STUDZ in this draft. Can’t wait for the late round magic. Wayne Williams is getting heated up just thinking about these young men and their talent.

@louieAndersonTwinkFantasy @Yankee151

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Did he request that you sign them or did he just not sign them? Since this is the only source of talent now, I would be against him getting a comp pick if he just chose not to sign his own picks. If he wasn’t available to sign them and asked you, then that’s a bit different.
Plus I always get agitated with inactive owners wasting full days during the draft, so it’s possible I’m just cranky.
You should take some advice from Wayne Williams and head on down to the local arcade and talk with some of this young talent out on the streets to get some perspective. Give the man his comp pick and do ur minimaxing at another time.

Wolfman21

Yeah, I don't understand just giving him a free first round pick because he didn't show up to sign his picks. Whats to stop someone from just not signing any of their picks in a bad draft year and getting a comp pick the next season?