• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020-21 Corches Trebuchet

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
What @Southpaw said and they also had a ton of benefits of having the Under Armour CEO being an alum. It was supposed to be an Oregon/Nike situation, but they never capitalized on it and now UA is fucked. Here's an article on it: https://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/26/...do-for-maryland-what-nike-did-for-oregon.html

Difference is that doesn't work too well when you hire guys like Edsall and LOX LOX LOX LOX rather than Bellotti and CHIP. As evidenced by programs like Texas, you can't just throw money at a team with shitty corching and no culture and expect results.

Go look at all the reasoning for why they hired LOX LOX LOX LOX. Cause they thought he'd lock down the region and get tons of talented CROOTS. Of course that isn't true because he sucks and he also sucks at corching, but if they got someone that could actually do that, they would be loaded.

They were also in the weakest division in one of the weakest P5/BCS AQ/whatever conferences. Now they're going to get killed by OSU/PSU/UM for eternity.

2001-03 Maryland with @TonyGin&Juice doppelganger FRIDGE is a perfect example of how good they could be.

FRIDGE was great and Maryland were fools to not keep him. Edsall and DJ Death did nothing to take them to the next level and UA becoming a staple at TJ MaXXX ended any delusions of them being a Least Coast Oregon.

Also, we all know my doppelgänger from the American Fatass days is Tracy Claeys.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer

Brick

oh yeah FRIDGE and glen mason firings are up there with the dumbest moves that set progrums back. too greedy.

fridge got fired after a 9-4 (5-3) season when they finished ranked in the polls! their best season since he left was 7-6. hahha

LOXXXXMOTHERFCUKERS SVP BEST THING I SAW TODAY STANFORD.STEVE BBABBBBYYYY

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
oh yeah FRIDGE and glen mason firings are up there with the dumbest moves that set progrums back. too greedy.

fridge got fired after a 9-4 (5-3) season when they finished ranked in the polls! their best season since he left was 7-6. hahha

tenor.gif

Without firing Glen Mason, there is no HYPRRRRRRRR

bruin

GETTTT BAAAAACKKKKKKK.

Let me wear my Tee sent from Northwestern under this blazer. giggling during a BAD BEAT

Renegade

Charge on!
Ole Piss OC Jeff Lebby interviewed at Auburn. He’s a Briles guy, so that would suggest that Harsin is looking to move away from the basic multiple shit he ran at Boise.

Craig7835

Why are we putting Todd Graham in this territory, doe? He was really good at Tulsa and solid at ASU. He correctly saw GUS was wasted at Arky. Those offenses at Tulsa were bonkers.

Willingham has got to be one of the worst corches of all time. Of course they put him on the COMMITTEE

Hell yeah. What year was that when Tulsa had a 5,000 yard passer, 2 1,000 yard rushers & 3 1,000 yard receivers? THAT was unheard of. The following season they had a 4,000yd passer, 3 1,000 yard rushers & 2 1,000 yard receivers

Last edited:

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
For what he was handed I dont think he has done that bad a job. A NY6 bowl in year two. Last year they had some injury issues and under performed. I'd say they underperformed this year as well. But still went 7-3 in COVID. And then the bowl game where you saw the potential. That QB Robinson was exactly the type Hermans offense needed. Just lit it up second half. Then to fire and hire Sark. Their biggest complaint was QB development. The last decent QB they had was Colt McCoy until Herman developed Ehlinger and potentially Robinson. So that doesnt even pass the sniff test. Must had been something behind the scenes where Herman and boosters didnt get along.

Read somewhere that it was about that "Eyes of Texas" thing.

Craig7835

Well whatever he runs will run like a well oiled machine with a fine signal caller like Bo Nix.

I wouldn't be surprised if he enters the transfer portal
Read somewhere that it was about that "Eyes of Texas" thing.

I think Robinson will be fine under Sarkasian. Ehlinger hasn't been that impressive to me & TBH I think he entered the draft because he didn't want to learn a new offense

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Freeman to LSU as DC was a lock when I went to take a nap. I wake up and he’s signed with Notre Dame. Lol, I don’t know what Coach O is going to do next but I suspect he’s going to scramble to make a bad hire that will be his death knell.

Renegade

Charge on!
Freeman to LSU as DC was a lock when I went to take a nap. I wake up and he’s signed with Notre Dame. Lol, I don’t know what Coach O is going to do next but I suspect he’s going to scramble to make a bad hire that will be his death knell.

He needs to hire his old pal Randy Shannon. Please.

Last edited:

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches

Our state has a history of the governor making footbaw hires. That's how ole Gomer Stew ended up as WVU's coach after DickRod left. Literally a next morning decision pressed by our governor after him and the boys got sloppy drunk after the Fiesta Bowl.

Craig7835

Maryland hired Dan Enos to be offensive coordinator. I don't see how this dorkball can be getting all these jobs after his disastrous run at Miami as the QB coach & Offensive coordinator

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Bert didn't fire him, he got fired when Bert did. His offenses at Arkansas were actually halfway decent.

Renegade

Charge on!
Enos offense progressively got worse at Arky until the entire staff was fired.

Well, all I know is that one of the best games I've ever attended was Arkansas knocking off LSU in Baton Rouge and leading to Les getting canned. That was before I became an Arkansas fan - my gf at the time was there representing the Gator Bowl (and sitting in the press box) - so I bought a ticket in the Arkansas section for the hell of it. It was a great game.

Brick

Well, all I know is that one of the best games I've ever attended was Arkansas knocking off LSU in Baton Rouge and leading to Les getting canned. That was before I became an Arkansas fan - my gf at the time was there representing the Gator Bowl (and sitting in the press box) - so I bought a ticket in the Arkansas section for the hell of it. It was a great game.
that very day i was in the rose bowl watching oregon post-dennis dixon injury getting beaten by the bruins around a bunch of @bruin @bruin228 fans wearing DUMP DORRELL shirts with toilets on them. it was the saddest football game i have ever attended. oregon just ran WILDCANT with PWNSHAW @doh because they had no QBs or RBs left.