• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

ZackMills

Have mercy
CBS was airing the '92 Duke-UK regional final and Lenny and I caught the last minute of the game.

Lenny: Ahahahaha. That guy has a mustache. I've never seen a mustachioed man in college!

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
This morning, CBS Sports Network has given us this moment

maxresdefault.jpg

@bruin @bruin228

NML

not specific to basketball, but im so hard rn seeing how the NBA completely circumvented the NCAA, and now they throw this out there

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I mean, that's fine, but it's really the state laws on this that have forced the NCAA's hands, not the NBA.

bruin

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Iowa and Illinois in the top 10 is weird. They both have one star player (Garza and Dosunmu) and a decent supporting cast but I don't know about top 10 level talent. Both teams will be good but I dont know about that good

Craig7835

Iowa and Illinois in the top 10 is weird. They both have one star player (Garza and Dosunmu) and a decent supporting cast but I don't know about top 10 level talent. Both teams will be good but I dont know about that good
Garza & Dosunmu?......never heard of them

Snorky's Shame

Bill Walton is in peak mid-season form today. God I love him, best announcer around no doubt.

In part because all the SPORTS TALK RADIO BROS hate him for not talking SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS all the time

I mean someone has to make College Basketball interesting because the players sure as hell aren’t doing it.

Benetti and Walton actually did a White Sox-Angels game last year. As a Sox fan, Benetti is a massive upgrade from the Hawk.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I mean someone has to make College Basketball interesting because the players sure as hell aren’t doing it.

Benetti and Walton actually did a White Sox-Angels game last year. As a Sox fan, Benetti is a massive upgrade from the Hawk.

ncaa basketball days of relevance = 10+ # of days Walton is on the call