• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Move to OOTP 21?

Will you buy OOTP 21

• Total voters

Lloyd Carr

When is that OOTP footbaw game coming out?

Ill buy the murricans back with all my robinhood gains. Then Ill hire a new strength and conditioning corch and some new regular corches to get my baseball players ready to be footbaw players

Soonerfan09

Ill buy the murricans back with all my robinhood gains. Then Ill hire a new strength and conditioning corch and some new regular corches to get my baseball players ready to be footbaw players
Never. Draft Day Sports or FOF for now.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

Game is canceled

Soonerfan09

Will be free on Tuesday to do so

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I definitely don't want to switch mid-season. We either go forward on 20 now or we wait a bit to see how 21 treats our league setup.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Also WELCOME BACK CORCH LLOYD? @Lloyd Carr

Recruiting on REddit might be a good idea. I've seen other leagues recruiting.

Lloyd Carr

Baseball takes too much time with minor leagues. I was hoping ootp footbaw was coming out soon, but apparently thats fucked.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I don't find minor leagues that time consuming. I set A and AA at the end of each season and then do AAA and WBL after spring training. I imagine it would be a headache to do it all at the same time.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I just comb through to put guys on IL and auto reset lineups 2-3 times per year. Just make sure my top prospects are getting PT.

Soonerfan09

I check the team home screen for each level of my minors every sim, but I only make changes if there are injuries, promotions, or if I want to get guys more playing time. I can spend as little as 5 minutes or as long as an hour (usually only around the draft). The better my minors system is, the more time I generally spend on the minors.