• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

bruin

So it's looking like Tyreek Hill is coming out of this innocent. Still suspended from team activities and will prolly get a suspension from the league due to the tape being released of him saying his girl should be scared of him.

I'm thinking 4-6 games.

Before all this, it was looking like he was going to get the biggest deal $$ for a WR in league history. Interesting to see how this plays out and what KC does to extend him.

They need to pay Chris Jones. Top 3-5 interior DL in the league.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
>Miami
>a truck running into a concrete barrier
>Maserati also involved

HotFuzzShame.gif

bruin

guess you'll all missed that report that they fiancee set him up in 2014 too that basically ruined his life.

htey released the tapes....full version. bangros style. but but....
but....butttt......

Florio said BAN him for LYFE

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Kurt Warner and Carson Palmer both in CARDZ colors on that list, gonna look even better in 5 years when SLIDER is on there too :smoking:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I get Bleacher Report and Barstool confused. Barstool are the ones with a bunch of guys from Boston who make nonstop juvenile racist posts right?

Brick

bleacher report is where basics and olds get their sports news

barstool is like old deadspin KISSING SUZY KOLBER before they overcorrected and are now basically sports mother jones.

bruin

Barstool are a bunch of bros that have the song Date Rape by Sublime as their anthem.

SatURDaYS ARe FoR thE BOYzZ

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I like the one line version, but this is very accurate

D4w_FcyXoAAkVJ9.jpg

CJ_24

Oh good, it's the yearly return of the uncreative write-ups that try to hide their lack of talent behind a blitzkrieg of over-the-top vulgarity.

It's NASHNUL tho, so I guess it fits with their core demographic.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
@Reel

"just like fans of any other team"

oklahoma and nebraska sports fans are prolly laughing at this

View attachment 8428
Ehhh

White flag

Idc brah. At this point, nothing's gonna change what happened. The only thing you can do is look forward to this season. If they wanna sulk and continue to bang that drum, then that's on them.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Ehhh

White flag

Idc brah. At this point, nothing's gonna change what happened. The only thing you can do is look forward to this season. If they wanna sulk and continue to bang that drum, then that's on them.
There is something inherently New Orleanian about conspiracy (might wanna look into Oswald and Garrison)

Brick is from Oregon and Reel is from BR

Yall can be Saints fans, but if you don't agree that the fix was in, yall ain't New Orleans Saints fans

GR8 2 B FL G8R

That conspiracy makes no sense. Katrina was in 05, and everyone says the NFL wanted us to win the Superbowl to revitalize the city after Katrina. The city was already revitalized by the Gleason blocked punt on MNF in fucking 06.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

What incentive does the NFL have to fix games to make people happy 3-4 yrs after a natural disaster? Meanwhile, I can clearly see their incentive for sending the Rams to the Superbowl. LA has a huge market and a new stadium, but they don't even have a fan base.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I'm talking about Bountygate not anything with the NFL. Minnesota would've won the NFC championship game if half NO's defense wasn't taking bribes to purposefully injure Favre. Not to mention everyone else they played dirty against for like 3 seasons

There was no fix last year, it's just karma for New Orleans being a trash organization all those years