• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

something taco related

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Walking ROMERO to load the bases.

giphy.gif

bruin

When the Brus got no runs across with bases loaded and no outs. Thought for sure that was the death sentence.
B0C1A175-9B2C-4E8C-9064-31F9E9F8766E.gif

bruin

congrats guys.

UM just had the Bruins number. Believe they were the only team in the country to win a series (actually won 3-4) from them this year. Terrible for the bats to go cold going like 4-33 over the series with RISP.

Good manager you guys got. Made me wonder if SC would give him a call considering his success against UCLA.
vvxvc.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Ironically, there was some talk about our coach being on the hot seat earlier this year. Funny how things can change so fast.

goblue96

congrats guys.

UM just had the Bruins number. Believe they were the only team in the country to win a series (actually won 3-4) from them this year. Terrible for the bats to go cold going like 4-33 over the series with RISP.

Good manager you guys got. Made me wonder if SC would give him a call considering his success against UCLA.
View attachment 8116

To me, beating UCLA in February gave Michigan the belief that they could beat them in the Super Regionals, to me. Kinda surprised the pitching held up against the UCLA. If you asked me before this series started, I would have told you that Michigan's only way to win would be to out-hit UCLA and win 10-9/12-10 games.

fsuprime

Grabbed some tickets to the game tonight

Weather looks good until tuesday.

Win or lose on Monday we will be driving back to Michigan Tuesday :)

fsuprime

Great performance by the Michigan pitcher. Can see why he was drafted so high.

Gonna need the pitching staff to keep it going to stay alive vs tru. 17ks tonight but the bats have gone dead.

2 runs in last 25 innings

goblue96

Henry doesn't have a blow it by you fastball but that changeup was absolutely dirty tonight.