• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-19 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

bruin

Show yourself all shitting on Sterling this past summer sucking Rashford off. Was he even out there today?aere.gif

Show ursellfff

LOL

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Do Tottenham choose one player to give all the steroids to each year, and this years turn is Son?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Tottenham thinking they're gonna win the Champions League now because they beat a Dortmund team with diarrhea.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
All Dortmund had to do was just shut this down at 1-0 and instead they fuck around and give up a goal on a bad Turkeys-esque turnover in the middle of the field where a guy gets the ball and turns right into an opposing player.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
All Dortmund had to do was just shut this down at 1-0 and instead they fuck around and give up a goal on a bad Turkeys-esque turnover in the middle of the field where a guy gets the ball and turns right into an opposing player.

Seriously though. They have diarrhea so obviously the last ten minutes was going to be terrible for them.

NML

Pulisic was as good as anyone on the field in the first half. He, like all of Dortmund, was no where to be found in the second.

He hasn't been good/played consistently in a while. It's the dirty secret of US Soccer.

Compared to what? He’s 20 and plays in basically every game for one of the top 10 clubs in the world

They’ve switched to a more counter attacking style which doesn’t fit him. He’s a high press, creative winger who can drive at people. If Sarri makes it to next season, he’ll be a great fit and his ceiling is probably Insigne.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Couldn’t see the game, heard VAR overturned an Ajax goal and let Real Madrid’s winner stand.
First decision was brutal. No one on Real even protested. English commentators both had no clue what they were reviewing then both thought it was a farce.

Second non-decision was in some ways worse. Clear foul on the build up.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
]Compared to what? He’s 20 and plays in basically every game for one of the top 10 clubs in the world

They’ve switched to a more counter attacking style which doesn’t fit him. He’s a high press, creative winger who can drive at people. If Sarri makes it to next season, he’ll be a great fit and his ceiling is probably Insigne.
I think starting one league match since September would qualify as doesn't play consistently? :laughing:

NML

I think starting one league match since September would qualify as doesn't play consistently? :laughing:

You said he hasn’t been good and hasn’t played consistently. I’m saying compared to who?

He’s started 11 matches and has 10 sub appearances for a top 10 club in the world this season - despite missing a handful for injury AND being on loan. Dortmund don’t have any incentive to develop him and he doesn’t fit their style.

Just seems like there’s higher than normal expectations for him given his situation

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
First decision was brutal. No one on Real even protested. English commentators both had no clue what they were reviewing then both thought it was a farce.

It was the right decision, though :dunno: The first replay I saw, I was pretty sure it was offside, and it definitely is when you look at it more closely. Maybe if you take 3 minutes to change the decision, you shouldn't be using VAR, but they definitely got it right.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Arsenalol

Decent odds they'll be going out of EL in the round of 16, because I'm not sure they can keep a shutout against anybody at this point.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
DciSMVTX0AAkfLB.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Implying BATE isn't an Eastern European powerhouse that makes for a fun, albeit somewhat boring, club and country run in Belarus, or an even funner challenge where you play a non BATE team and try to become the powerhouse of Belarus.

NML

Is there anyway to watch the non-TNT match after the fact? Got dat WFH day with some day drinking leading into Liverpool-Bayern from 3-5, but need something to get me to the CONCACAF Champions League tonight from 8-12

bruin

yeah, anybody got the hook for some streams?

*edit I believe galavision is doing a different game

wanna catch Bayern-Lyon while I ignore these work emails

NML

Pool’s fourth and fifth choice CBs against Bayern should go swimmingly

And Coman playing FFUUUUU

Snorky's Shame

How the hell did both of these games end up scoreless? I have a feeling Bayern or Barcelona will get knocked out on away goals.

I’m at the point where I want Suarez to bite someone again, preferably Sergio Ramos.

NML

Never watched the TNT pregame. WOOF this is bad. Is that Edu? Looks like he’s ready to get out there

Gonna have to stream WESTON vs City

Pretty sure this is the first time we’ve ever had two players in the knockout rounds of the same Champions League. DMB and Yermaine were around the same time but I don’t think either made it more than once (JJ with Schalke). Am I missing someone? Maybe Parkhurst with that Danish club or Sacha with Anderlecht, but almost definitely never at the same time and DEFINITELY not both starting

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It is Edu and he's added 20lb of muscle just in his biceps. He's probably snorting dry J4CK3D directly out of the packet on commercial breaks like Ray from Generation Kill

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
These games, or at least the ones I've watched, have been pretty bad.

1550695964612.png

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is that one on regular cable?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If City loses, but only because an Algerian scored 2 goals against them, does Yankee consider this a push?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Pretty sure this is the first time we’ve ever had two players in the knockout rounds of the same Champions League. DMB and Yermaine were around the same time but I don’t think either made it more than once (JJ with Schalke). Am I missing someone? Maybe Parkhurst with that Danish club or Sacha with Anderlecht, but almost definitely never at the same time and DEFINITELY not both starting

Landon was still with Bayer Leverkusen when they made the knockout rounds in 2004/05. Not sure if he played in the knockout rounds, though. This was the same year PSV made the semis with DMB.

EDIT: Found an article that said he started in the second leg of their knockout game in 2005.

Last edited:
Reactions: NML

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
BonCUCKi trying to defend crosses entirely by diving lol. Worked once. Didn't work the second time.