• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2076 Season Thread: Welcome Corch Hayvis

NML

We can probably just call it. Our last season ended over two months ago, Nov 14th.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'm sick as a dog and can't get to the store to buy more thermal paste or heatsink, as i'm using all my mental energy on finishing up client work and going to my physical labor jerb. But my next sim will probably be Tuesday if things work out

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
GOOD LAWD IT'S TANKEE IT'S TANKEE IT'S TANKEE

giphy.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
An impromptu SUMMER MEETINGS is going on right now on the Island of Oahu, equidistantish between Seoul, Buffalo Metropolis, and Las Vegas. More to come in the coming days.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Highly successful first team for Freedom. Looking forward to keeping the bar so high after the rebrand.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Alright, managed to get Apple to resurrect my MacBook Air so I’m back BABBY. Are we going to do a playoff sim today or what? Four seed magic here we cum!!!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I'm going to be out of town for a week without access to OOTP. Can some commissioners help me out when changes need to be made?