• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2109 LAME

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm here to report that for some reason Satoransky had a triple double this weekend. And if turnovers counted it was probably a quadruple double.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Warriors with 79 first half points, 51 points in the 1st quarter enough for an NBA record. Kiss first place goodbye! Fun while it lasted

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Golden State crushing the NUGGZ in Denver relieves some of the sting of OKC's recent poor showings because it doesn't matter how much rhubarb sucks; the DUBS are going to embarrass everyone again this Spring.

already prepping with lube in anticipation of tonights game

While everyone is finally healthy since the 4-0 start, a lot of time has passed and chemistry and roles are still unsettled.

I expect the pels to get blown out early so that the starters can get ready for the revenge game against Portland Friday

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Golden State crushing the NUGGZ in Denver relieves some of the sting of OKC's recent poor showings because it doesn't matter how much rhubarb sucks; the DUBS are going to embarrass everyone again this Spring.
This will happen and your completely right, but Denver was on their third game in four days going into that GSW game

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Nuggz didn't play well at all, but their best effort wasn't beating Golden State last night either.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
already prepping with lube in anticipation of tonights game

While everyone is finally healthy since the 4-0 start, a lot of time has passed and chemistry and roles are still unsettled.

I expect the pels to get blown out early so that the starters can get ready for the revenge game against Portland Friday

I wouldn’t worry too much about January games.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
up by 16 and 17 at two points in the game

curry goes curry in the 3rd

pels lose by 7

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

NML

giphy.gif

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I would be upset with this loss, but like I said a couple of days ago, the Warriors have woken up so everyone is playing for 2nd.

bruin

Lonzo totally was redeeming himself from my trade Lonzo stance, but then that boneheaded foul on RUSS to send it in OT. :thinking:

Then redeemed himself again in the extra period.

Hike

güero
Dubs look ok with Cousins tonight but a little clunky. Awful from three overall. See how it goes moving forward.

sayo

YEET

Lol he acts like he died and lays there and comes from the dead with the insta "hold me back". What a fucking baby.