• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Playoffs and Bowels Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
there have been some straight bonehead play calls by Saban tonight. Prolly took money

giphy.gif

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Ross is fucking dirty

Check y'self Pavel. @Brick has made it very clear that only BYU and Virginia have dirty players. Bronco Mendenhall has been nowhere near Ross. 'Tis 'mpossible to be dirty unless you play for BYU or Virginia just as 'tis 'mpossible to not be dirty if you play for those teams.

As it has been said, so shall it be.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I find it funny that so many who said they don't watch college football were on this thread. Meanwhile, I actually didn't watch the game. I did record it and fast forward through it to see the Captain Marvel stuff (underwhelming). And I let m'wife watch Imagine Dragons (they were terrible when they were on SNL early on so I was curious if they were better; the singer is more comfortable on stage now but that was turrible even if m'wife said she enjoyed it). But we watched Cheers with m'kids and then watched Searching instead (see the Manatee thread for full review).

Many talked a big talk, but few followed through.