• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

bruin

ready for a full week of 38-10 COMEBACK HIGHLIGHTS am i right bros.

Coliseum might be 80% Cowboys fans saturday night.

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The Packers hired Matt Lafleur?? Lol did they see the titans offense this year. Guy has been an OC for 1 season and had a terrible offense. Head corch material for sure.

77a748fdd02ae020ad9bd9300c5b19f6.jpg

NASHNUL

bruin

The Packers hired Matt Lafleur?? Lol did they see the titans offense this year. Guy has been an OC for 1 season and had a terrible offense. Head corch material for sure.

Yeah, but he knows McVay..

To me, seems like a pretty underwhelming hire, to me. Didn’t Mariota have his worst season statistically too.

If KLIFF gets a head coaching job, that’s got to be one of the greatest hustles in NFL history.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I'll never forget this game, Rivers vs. Kingsbury 16 years ago. Weird full circle moment with Kliff wheelin and dealin' his way into the NFL.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Gary Kubiak is actually coming back as OC for the Broncos? What the fuck? I thought he retired from coaching because of health issues. Always a good idea to keep the coach who won you a Super Bowl on staff. Easy person to give the interim tag to when it's time.

CJ_24

All these teams hiring guys who have six degrees of separation with Sean McVay. Bart Scott for McVay to lose this weekend to red-headed step child Jason Garrett.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Jets wanted Gase instead of McCarthy to corch Darnold, holy fuck. THE SHIELD is just trying to see how shitty 80% of the teams can be and still be profitable.