• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK WHO IS @SMASHMOUTH? The 129th Winter Meetings in KABUL, AFGHANISTAN!!!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
If I didn't have so many brave Americans on my team who I know will come good, I would be really worried about how I just opened the season.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
giphy.gif

The Great He-Man Filter strikes again!

@bruin @bruin228

Smashmouth

Kinda weird the assumption would be otherwise tbh. Obviously I’m missing a lot of context but that’s cool

No shit I found the site a week or so ago cause I was googling NCAA 14 playbooks like a fucking nerd. My semester ended Monday so I was looking ahead to booting up the ol 360 and dusting off the sticks again

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Kinda weird the assumption would be otherwise tbh. Obviously I’m missing a lot of context but that’s cool

No shit I found the site a week or so ago cause I was googling NCAA 14 playbooks like a fucking nerd. My semester ended Monday so I was looking ahead to booting up the ol 360 and dusting off the sticks again

I went through the same thing when @Mr. Radpants, someone I actually know in real life, invited me to join so don’t feel bad. At least no one is accusing you of being the personification of a bad Internet Hot Take (@dirt) like they did me.

Smashmouth

He man video only redirects for previously banned IP, I believe

But then, you already knew that...

Well it worked fine before when I signed up and is working fine today so pretty sure that’s not the case. I guess Kella was fucking with me or something yesterday cause it happened shortly after he quoted me in another thread

:dunno:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
J Cruise was my #1 bet!

but my #2 bet was legit new guy, confused AF now...

To me, I noticed it drop a "to me, _______ , to me" and that was a pretty big circ flag, to me! But we only have 2 band members anyway, so why circ? Even wooly still allowed here for fucks sake.

Smashmouth

J Cruise was my #1 bet!

but my #2 bet was legit new guy, confused AF now...

To me, I noticed it drop a "to me, _______ , to me" and that was a pretty big circ flag, to me! But we only have 2 band members anyway, so why circ? Even wooly still allowed here for fucks sake.

Y’all got some pretty funny inside jokes

I had to google what a mong was, but that probably just makes me one :crying:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Well it worked fine before when I signed up and is working fine today so pretty sure that’s not the case. I guess Kella was fucking with me or something yesterday cause it happened shortly after he quoted me in another thread

:dunno:
I thought IT was JAR because of the cadence of this post, even if there was one proper and usage. Compare it with Pavel's sig. Plus JAR would be dumb enough to ask about the He-Man thing despite knowing it would out him

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
For what it's worth, and to assuage your fears that it may be JAR, his IPs are from the west coast and not piped through a VPN or any other anonymizing service. So take that for what it's worth.

Next step: demanding a scan of his passport

Skeeter

Uber felon
I don't think that is accurate based on the style of numbers and other social security numbers I have seen.