• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw gon' cook Week 14 conference shamship games

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Is Thorson a Wisconsin or Iowa transfer? Never seen a more generic big 10 white qb who is barely serviceable.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is Thorson a Wisconsin or Iowa transfer? Never seen a more generic big 10 white qb who is barely serviceable.
This guy is about a thousand times better than those bums that Iowa and Wisconsin run out

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hahahaha. Urban's heart is gonna explode.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Most importantly, jar stays band.

There's still two more games left for JAR's rendition of this:

2nyi3r.jpg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Bama vs. Michigan
Clemson vs. UGA
ND vs. UCF
OU vs. OSU

Yeah, that sounds awesome, but we can’t do it because...reasons

Brick

they SEC. georgia's schedule sucked. they had one quality win if you consider florida good. complete no show against lsu. next best win is kentucky.

Brick

i don't even get why ohio state is being considered except they have been gifted a spot before

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Notre Dame - UCF is more like the Cheribundi Tart Cherry Bowl than anything relevant. Look at this webpage, LAWD

https://www.cheribundibocaratonbowl.com/history/

2015 – With a combined 15 points going into the half, the Temple Owls (10-4) and the Toledo Rockets (10-2) were locked in a defensive battle on Tuesday night, Dec. 22, at the 2015 Boca Raton Bowl. Toledo’s senior quarterback Phillip Ely rallied the Rockets in the fourth quarter to clinch a 32-17 win over No. 24 Temple despite the Owls valiant stab at a fourth-quarter comeback.

Unironically the best QB to come from my HS over Robert Marve and Aaron Murray. I caught a TD in middle school flag football from him. He was also smart enough to go to Bama to be the 4th stringer and crush poon, only to then transfer to Toledo to be the savior and crush poon. Legend.

Brick

i think people mistake georgia playing alabama well, which probably has a lot to do with kirby smart's familiarity with saban and equal talent, with them being OMG AWESOME. hugh freeze and JOHNNY FOOTBAW played alabama well. some teams just play certain programs well. georgia got punked by LSU and LSU hasn't scored an offensive td against bama in years. washington owns MINSHEW.

the argument for georgia with 2 losses about WAT ABOUT THE BESTTTT TEAMS is just ridiculous. yeah georgia would blow ou and tosu out for sure!