• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FSU - "F Her RIght in the Crab Legs"

fsuprime

Could be

I saw 2 terrible teams in person

Oh well just announced some rb for miami will miss rest of season lol

Doesnt matter both teams will miss acc title game

Lightningwar

Administrator
I have to laugh at this.

This is one of the guys we threw out there at OT. Jauan Williams.

Williams' overall season grade is 26.2% and 13.9% for pass blocking. To put this into perspective, out of the 2299 offensive linemen graded, Williams is dead last in the overall blocking grade. The next closest with 200+ snaps San Jose State's Deano Motes at 35.5%, nearly 10 percent higher.

PFF also had a list of 849 OL that played 6 or more games. And FSU had the #849,#848, and #831 spot sealed up lol. How this team won 5 games is amazing imo.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I have to laugh at this.

PFF also had a list of 849 OL that played 6 or more games. And FSU had the #849,#848, and #831 spot sealed up lol. How this team won 5 games is amazing imo.

I'll bet USC's offensive line were all in the 800s.

Our center, Toa Lobendahn, struggled ALL YEAR LONG in simply snapping the ball to the QB, resulting in, at best, the timing of a play being off, and at worst - losing the bad snap, resulting in a safety which were the decisive 2 points in a game.

...but he graded well when he blocked air. His uniform should be embroidered with elaborate piping and he should be given a red silk cape.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I have to laugh at this.

I am sure Tennessee has some guys that are competing for the cellar.

Lightningwar

Administrator
I'll bet USC's offensive line were all in the 800s.

Our center, Toa Lobendahn, struggled ALL YEAR LONG in simply snapping the ball to the QB, resulting in, at best, the timing of a play being off, and at worst - losing the bad snap, resulting in a safety which were the decisive 2 points in a game.

...but he graded well when he blocked air. His uniform should be embroidered with elaborate piping and he should be given a red silk cape.

Funny thing is our center graded out the best of the lineman. But I think he landed in the mid 400s. And he also snapped it high quite a bit. This is a guy who was derided as our worst offensive lineman over the past two years. He turned into a beacon of light for us because of how bad everybody else got. Cream rising to the top indeed lol

The PFF numbers are interesting metric I hadn't know about until this year.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Fun season guys let’s do it again next year.

giphy.gif

Lightningwar

Administrator
More fun. FSUs line graded out the worst as a unit in the country. A full 10 points behind Rutgers lmao. FSU 52.3, Rutgers 63.0
Last years FSU line, which was pretty bad as well graded out at 66.0

@Rutgers Mike

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
More fun. FSUs line graded out the worst as a unit in the country. A full 10 points behind Rutgers lmao. FSU 52.3, Rutgers 63.0
Last years FSU line, which was pretty bad as well graded out at 66.0

@Rutgers Mike

Whoever your O-line corch was, I'm sure Clay Helton will welcome him with open arms.

USC will henceforth be known as the Torreadors.

Except that they don't actually fight anything, let alone bulls.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Whoever your O-line corch was, I'm sure Clay Helton will welcome him with open arms.

USC will henceforth be known as the Torreadors.

Except that they don't actually fight anything, let alone bulls.

Rick Trickett is the guy who we get to give credit to this line. Greg Frey is trying to clean up this mess. Will be a multi-year cleanup before we can get back to 2017 levels of performance(still hot garbage).

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
He ran two FSU commits in the UA all American game off the field the moment the team he’s coaching scores the go ahead TD to do some impromptu interview. The overall assumption is he did this because some WR who was heavily favored to commit to FSU picked UF last night.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Havent heard about it. But it shouldnt shock anybody Deion Sanders would interview two FSU commits.

I didn't expect Henderson to hold any commitment he made to us through Feb anyways. And was not even excited he may commit. Lowest position of need on this team right now and the guy is a head case. To give you an idea of this guy if you are not following crootin much. Henderson is Justin Watkins 2.0 imo 4 commitments to 3 different schools so far.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
It doesn’t shock anyone that Deion would interview two commits. It did shock people that he literally ran off the field while being “the coach” with 4 minutes left to do a completely unplanned interview. Just look at the reaction of the ESPN guy on the couch. He has no idea what the fuck Deion is doing at the end of this game. Not to mention the whole awkwardness when they don’t say anything about signing.

I read about croots after a commit happens or after they sign. I stopped following actual crooting a few years ago as shit like this isn’t worth my time. A lot of the Florida stuff I read was it’s exiciting that he committed but it means nothing with his history. I actually wonder if the kid doesn’t stick to Florida if they were able to convince him to commit at the UA game over FSU as a shot at Deion for the whole Emory Jones playtime thing last year.