• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 12 Thread (Learning to Fly)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Minute left, USC needs a score to tie.

@bruin @bruin228

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I’d take Leach over OARS IN DA WATER ROW DA BOAT CORCH any day

My wife and I saw him and that hose beast of a wife of his at Murray’s the other day. We had the same waiter and ol’ PJ seemed surprised when the guy didn’t know who he was. Pretty sure the dude said “yeah, I didn’t know the U was still relevant”. I gave the dude a 40% for saying that.

CHOKIES

BLEAKSBURG

Now they have to PRAY THE ROSARY they can beat UVa and then play Marshall and win to go to the Cucks R Us Handjob Bowl in Birmingham on December 21st. They should fire Fe tonight and save us all the embarrassment of a 5-7 with a final loss to the clowns from Huntington.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
How does Okie Lite fuck this opportunity up? It's not Texas so there is that small chance they do something right

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
That's how you toss the pill around the field. Also, OSU didn't fuck it up!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Apparently CSU won the game on a Hail Mary*

*but some needledick zebra @Reel threw a flag because the receiver "ran out of bounds" (replays make it look close, but maybe he didn't run out of bounds?) Poor CSU, that's an Oklahoma State way to lose a game.

NORMA saw 10 rabbits on our walk tonight. The snow really has them out and about.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Apparently CSU won the game on a Hail Mary*

*but some needledick zebra @Reel threw a flag because the receiver "ran out of bounds" (replays make it look close, but maybe he didn't run out of bounds?) Poor CSU, that's an Oklahoma State way to lose a game.

NORMA saw 10 rabbits on our walk tonight. The snow really has them out and about.

You in a different sim? Perhaps in Iowa?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Well I told ya'll I don't watch footbaw and was walking NORMA, so I'm a little late.

To me it looked like maybe 1/4 of his foot was out, so it is the RIGHT CALL.... but that's the most needledick ref move imaginable, lol. Fuckin zebras. @Reel.