• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

bruin

LMAO. Tremendous work, hermanos.

Remember when some of you’ll were laughing at me when I said the Chiefs won the Peters trade? He’s like ranked 72 out of 86 DB’s by PFF.

Wade is playing him all wrong. He’s not a press corner at all.

But I be sitting here watching the new look Chiefs with MAHOMES AND ALL that cap space/picks like

FAB229BB-6833-47C2-9972-E802A55B28C2.gif

CJ_24

Part of me wants GB to lose to the 'phins, so that, maybe, mcmuffin will get fired next week. He and the rest of his staff.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

LMAO. Tremendous work, hermanos.

Remember when some of you’ll were laughing at me when I said the Chiefs won the Peters trade? He’s like ranked 72 out of 86 DB’s by PFF.

Wade is playing him all wrong. He’s not a press corner at all.

But I be sitting here watching the new look Chiefs with MAHOMES AND ALL that cap space/picks like

View attachment 6939
I haven't watched a full Rams game this season until the Saints game this past Sunday.

We seemingly attacked Peters like he was a dimeback

giphy.gif

bruin

CHOSEN coming to Arrowhead. Could have a Leaf type game, but I doubt it’ll ruin his career.

Chiefs could put up 50 doe

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
CHOSEN helping legend Fitz get to #2 on the all time list.

Next week just one year short of being a DUEL IN THE DESERT. Also my old bandwagon vs. my new bandwagon. Can the VEGAS RAIDERS win back my heart, or am I choosing CHOSEN? Find out next week.

bruin

Jesus fucking Christ. Count me in for the Spanish broadcast next week.

Witten and Booger talking over each other with their chodes. Poor TESS. At least he has a good title fight in OKC on Friday night.

Poor guy was failed with those losers.