• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 10 Thread -BAMA at LSU (Game of the Century again, imminent)

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
OU is garbage. At least this loss guarantees they won't be able to sneak into the playoff somehow and get blown out by Bammer.

NML

CU is private? News to me

I already quoted Paw’s post and I said I was wrong about this year, but think I will be right long term, but we’ll see. I don’t think I’ve ever posted anything on here about Chip being amazing unless it was a joke. There wasn’t anything else to it until you started flipping out about a self deprecating joke I made. Put me on ignore if you’re gonna be such a spaz about everything I post

I call BS on the “self deprecating joke” but sure.

Again, if CHIP was at any other university, you’d be mocking them endlessly. Herm is doing as good as possible and ur still saying how he’s still terrible.

Ur takes are too HOT to block. I really look forward to the “yeah but” defending how terrible ROSEN has been so far

CJ_24

Oregon State looks like a clown version of the Cincinnati Bengals. Which is impressive, because I thought the Bengals were the clown version of the Bengals.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Fuck you, CeeDee, and fuck you, Lincoln. And fuck these cocksucking Red Raiders.
Fun fact: last summer me and some friends beat Lamb, and a few other no name freshman OU football players prior to the start of the 2017 football season in a game of basketball. They were pretty butthurt and tried fighting us.

CeeDee Lamb is a whiney ass bitch

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Herm really ain't doing anything special. Arizona State has a pretty mature squad, Graham should have got one more year.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
whats with the lsu attempted FG down 22 with 11 min left? morale builder? This is why OGron is not herm, NOT PLAYING TO WIN THE GAME!

Same with them punting from the 38 while down 22. Obviously doesn’t really know what to do when he’s facing this level of a team.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Man it’s pretty crazy how we had all of that pregame hype with the billboards and conspiracy shit and then we have the worst loss against Alabama this century. I thought we would lose by a couple scores but this was so much worse.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Keeping Mike Stoops 4 years longer than OU should have has fucked the Sooners on defense in every way for the NEXT 4 years. Thanks, Bob. Keep fucking that chicken. Although Riley still should have fired him after last year.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
It's not FUN when Lincoln Riley corches like a cunt because the corch on the opposite side line is a bigger cunt.

tumblr_ncgtioMez51qm7cjco1_400.gif

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Riley has no control of this team. So many penalties. I get that Texas Tech is a bunch of fags but get ur shit together. Embarrassing.