• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2075 Season Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Teams that don’t export regularly generally get a lot of injuries as well. Definitely happens to me.

NML

We have (and have had) a ton of injuries, but like 75% of my roster is fragile so I’m not surprised

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Miami has 8 major injuries? Holy shit @TonyGin&Juice

I suggested this probably in the UBL but since we have staff off does not having a training staff hurt us? Or is it zero effect?

Most of those guys were “fragile” or “wrecked” that I knew would miss major playing time. Fortunately the decade plus of sucking netted me some great pitchers and D-first middle infielders so it doesn’t hurt as much. There’s a reason I only extended durable guys now and let the fragile ones walk during arb.

That said, if anyone has a good 2B/3B that’s overpaid you want to move hit me up.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
SuCuS7q.png

Brent 'Blinky' Lane has thrown the first perfect game in WBL history. It is the first no hitter since 2072, when Morin did it for Buffalo. That was also the most recent time a no-hitter was thrown without any walks given up (a club with Nakamura, Marjinssen, Moran, and Morin). It is the first no-no given up by Cairo since 2052 when Zach Campbell did it for False Bay. It is the 6th no-no in Moscow history, which puts them in the lead against after surpassing Las Vegas(5). It is the latest no-no in a season since Raul Robles threw one on September 13th, 2050. 12 Ks in a No-no is the most since Get a Brain in 2060, who had 13. This is Lane's 2nd career no-no, joining the club with Cesar Marrero, Leonardo Moran, and Santiago Salas.

@Soonerfan09 @Wendell Gee

Soonerfan09

SuCuS7q.png

Brent 'Blinky' Lane has thrown the first perfect game in WBL history. It is the first no hitter since 2072, when Morin did it for Buffalo. That was also the most recent time a no-hitter was thrown without any walks given up (a club with Nakamura, Marjinssen, Moran, and Morin). It is the first no-no given up by Cairo since 2052 when Zach Campbell did it for False Bay. It is the 6th no-no in Moscow history, which puts them in the lead against after surpassing Las Vegas(5). It is the latest no-no in a season since Raul Robles threw one on September 13th, 2050. 12 Ks in a No-no is the most since Get a Brain in 2060, who had 13. This is Lane's 2nd career no-no, joining the club with Cesar Marrero, Leonardo Moran, and Santiago Salas.

@Soonerfan09 @Wendell Gee
I think this is the first no hitter for Moscow since I took over.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
WOAH-- LoRod announces mid year he is going to retire at the end of the year!

Has anyone ever seen that happen?

He'll finish 6th all-time in batting average, 8th in hits. 6x Batting Champ, led the league in hits 10x (including 7 in a row). Won 4 ships. All-time leader in playoff hits. Won 4 playoff series MVPs.

THANK YOU

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
??

Hooson Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis

Monday, September 9th, 2075
Dublin Distillers' first baseman, Kyne Hooson, had been feeling under the weather for some time. His legs tingled, his arms ached, and at times his vision blurred and he had trouble seeing the ball. After encouragement from his wife, Hooson went to see a doctor, who sent him to get an MRI done. The scan showed plaque located on Hooson's spine. The diagnosis: MS. "I had a feeling something was up, and I'm glad I saw a doctor when I did. I hope to play through this and stop when the doc tells me to."

Hooson has seen his error percentage increase and his OBP fall over the last month, and the slump may be attributed to his disease. Dublin Distillers owner, Don Drain Jr., held a press conference yesterday to confirm the team's dedication to Hooson. "We in the Dublin Distillers Front Office will work to see Kyne through this tough time and hope he can stick with us as long as possible."

07/25/2075 Injured (Back tightness), day-to-day for one week.
08/17/2075 Injured (Back spasms), day-to-day for 1-2 weeks.
09/09/2075 Injured (Multiple Sclerosis (DTD)), out for 5 days.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
LoRod didn't want a send off? WOW.

Also Pedro Ortiz still 'recovery unclear'. VERY UNFAIR!

NML

Third straight year with the UK/Dublin rivalry in the opening round

I’m sure this year, where my team is the best, is the one where I’ll actually lose. Looks like they are healthy at the right time too

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Third straight year with the UK/Dublin rivalry in the opening round

I’m sure this year, where my team is the best, is the one where I’ll actually lose. Looks like they are healthy at the right time too

WRONG, we are ice cold

Record in September 9-18, .333

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I think we got everyone but @OU11

OU, if you can make my life easier and export great. If not, just tell me.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
My export should be up now. Please let me know if it isn't. The wifi at the Chick-Fil-A is pretty spotty.