• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2075 Draft

NML

Oh damn, I just have a list of guys I like on other teams, he’s all that I think would fit fair value here.

Not seeing much else. A future first? I like your two pitching prospects, but these two picks aren’t worth them. Maybe add in something else?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Can't believe you people left a future five time AAAA All-Star on the board for me to steal.

WELCOME MAXXX KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKING!!!!!

@Orlando

Soonerfan09

:laughing: shit you aren’t supposed to have your 3rd, 5th or 6th anyway right @Soonerfan09 ?
Just my 3rd I think. Tony updated it on the Traded picks thread, but it never got changed on the draft site and I got otto'd on that pick.

Yeah, you are supposed to have my 3rd this season and 4th next season. I have @Yankee151's 5th and 6th this season from the Huggett trade.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Just my 3rd I think. Tony updated it on the Traded picks thread, but it never got changed on the draft site and I got otto'd on that pick.

Yeah, you are supposed to have my 3rd this season and 4th next season. I have @Yankee151's 5th and 6th this season from the Huggett trade.
Ok sorry, I misread that when I glanced at it.