• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 9 Thread - Met a witch. Her name was Rhiannon

Lightningwar

Administrator
lmao. love checking out a Flazzu site and them talking about how they lack talent. literally a roster loaded with 4 and 5 star blue chips and they're talking about "lacking talent".

no, your corching staff just fucking sucks

Team literally has 7 offensive lineman on scholarship. 6 left the team in the offseason. Roster is full of talent but without an offensive line. This is what we get. Going on year 4 of offensive line issues. Year two of complete ineptitude on offense. Until that gets fixed, nothing is going to get better.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Team literally has 7 offensive lineman on scholarship. 6 left the team in the offseason. Roster is full of talent but without an offensive line. This is what we get. Going on year 4 of offensive line issues. Year two of complete ineptitude on offense. Until that gets fixed, nothing is going to get better.
I feel you. Oklahoma State had a similar disaster with offensive line starting with 2013.

Still recovering from that. FSU may recover faster for being FSU but it’s gonna take a while lol

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
UF has a solid defense but how is this team a top ten team? Their offense looks putrid, turnovers and just plain dumb throws.

Lightningwar

Administrator
I feel you. Oklahoma State had a similar disaster with offensive line starting with 2013.

Still recovering from that. FSU may recover faster for being FSU but it’s gonna take a while lol

2020 at the earliest imo. But a lot depends on how we recruit on the line. Our issue under Fisher was he would recruit 8 guys one cycle. Then 1-2 guys over the next two cycles. It was boom or bust. And we have busted much more than boom. And with Trickett checking out after his heart attack in 2014. It has been a disaster since 2013. The bottom almost fell out in 2016, then it did last year. And insult to injury. 6 OL left team during the off season. We have no depth, little talent. This is going to take time. Until then Francois should buy health insurance. I think he will need it.

Example of the recruiting ineptitude of Fisher at the end of his regime. 2017 class takes 4 RBs, 1 OL. This is after the 2016 season where the story line on FSU was how bad our offensive line was and Francois was getting hit more than any QB in the league. /smh But that 2017 class was top 5 because we took a bunch of highly ranked DBs and RBs.

One more thing. This offensive line is the worst graded offensive line in the ACC. Not much anybody can do with that. Regardless if the rest of the roster is full of 4 and 5 star talent.

Last edited:

Brick

taggart is trash mang. as true as the FISHER bus throwing may or may not be, it doesn't negate that it is not gonna get good under DO SOMETHING.

Lightningwar

Administrator
taggart is trash mang. as true as the FISHER bus throwing may be, it doesn't negate that it is not gonna get good under DO SOMETHING.

So funny to hear this from Oregon fans who were butthurt he left. If he was so much trash mang, why did so many at Oregon want to keep him?

Brick

So funny to hear this from Oregon fans who were butthurt he left. If he was so much trash mang, why did so many at Oregon want to keep him?
i was not butthurt that he left and hated the hire since day 1. i was elated that he left. i am butthurt that they hired CORCH CROOT 2.0 to replace him. haven't you seen the yerturb?

there is not one single thing in his 9 year head coaching career to be optimistic about at all.

Lightningwar

Administrator
i was not butthurt that he left and hated the hire since day 1. i was elated that he left. i am butthurt that they hired CORCH CROOT 2.0 to replace him. haven't you seen the yerturb?

there is not one single thing in his 9 year head coaching career to be optimistic about at all.

I am not totally sold on the hire. But I also know what he was left with after Fisher ran for A&M. So I can't totally put blame on the outcomes. And honestly I would expect a similar performance this year if Fisher stuck around. The optimism is he does have a history of turning around programs. And FSU needs to be turned around.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

No need to worry about that D line when you have such a great D line of your own

(-21 rushing yards and 49 point loss later)

tenor.gif

Brick

lol at NASHNUL mizzou qb led offense not gaining a first down in an entire half against kentucky