• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

NML

Baseball kinda sucks but this run has been fun.

I’m sure the Dodgers are a good team but the Sox just dusted two 100+ win teams with relative ease. Pretty much the only person not hitting for them right now is the AL MVP. Bullpen got hot at the right time.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm sure Manfred is just walking around with an extra half inch and semi permanent hardon for this matchup, but I'm here to grandstand for you about how I won't watch a second of this.

bruin

Sox hitting with two outs is unreal. Nothing you can do about that but just shake your head. Ugh. 30 years. Now counting on the kid Friday night. Hopefully at least make it a series.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
5:32am?

giphy.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Tettleton definitely had the ugliest. Also had half a bag of Redman jammed in his cheek at any given time.

bruin

MVP Baseball is definitely in the discussion for all-time great sports vidya games. CH2K8 in there as well.

Had a Twins franchise that I played for years. Remember @jobob had a memorable franchise that he'd post on old utopia too.

NML

Porcello under 3.5 K’s for a prop bet is reel nice. He’s not going to go more than five

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
MVP Baseball is definitely in the discussion for all-time great sports vidya games. CH2K8 in there as well.

Had a Twins franchise that I played for years. Remember @jobob had a memorable franchise that he'd post on old utopia too.

Do you still have five minutes a day?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I would think if the gif has a sentence at the bottom it wouldn't be hard to make it situational but here we are.

I'm inviting you to play the most popular game on the site on behalf of the WBL.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I would think it's happened in Boston or New York, unless they are only counting cities with all four teams within city limits, which is just a dumb stat

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
All four sports have played on the same day less than 20 times. It’s not that unbelievable that it’s never happened in the same city. The Galaxy are also at home Sunday.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
All four sports have played on the same day less than 20 times. It’s not that unbelievable that it’s never happened in the same city. The Galaxy are also at home Sunday.

I believe that less than 20 times stats. Make sense. Historically, MLB never made it to November, and NBA didn't start in October like this year. Unless someone is wanting to include preseason NBA...

CJ_24

Watched the replay of the Kinsler throw. Wow. I cannot remember ever seeing a major leaguer botch such a simple play so badly.