• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 6 Thread - You Can't Always Get What You Want.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Colts at Patriots: The details of the Maryland football scandal are predictably nasty, and one of the things I can’t get over is how much these coaches get paid. D.J. Durkin makes $2.5 million, and that’s on the low end of CFB head coaching salaries. And then there’s strength coach Rick Court, who makes $285,000 a year. That’s $285,000 to spend half a year throwing weights at kids and calling them fat names. That’s fucking insane. Iowa pays their strength coach more than DOUBLE that amount. Absurd. How hard is it to be a strength coach? All you need is a 50-inch neck and a Gold’s Gym membership. Strength coaches are almost always completely insane and have ZERO background in muscular and skeletal physiology. These guys are all frauds, and they’re all essentially paid to abuse and injure players so that the head coach doesn’t personally have to. I say we ban strength coaches forever.

@keith

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I'm actually gonna plop down and watch State play today rather than check gamecast every once in awhile like I have for all of the previous games this season. So yeah it's an L

bruin

Orale hermanos.

just got done streaming a world championship super flyweight title fight from thailand.

it's /engaged

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Yeah, this will be the game that gets Stoops fired.
I doubt it. Even if he is fired tonight the defense is going to be shit all year. Besides, is this any worse than they were the last few years?

Only thing that would maybe put it over the top is OU literally hasn’t stopped anyone in the red zone all year long lol

Soonerfan09

He won’t get fired tonight, I’m talking about the end of the season when they miss they playoffs with a top 5 offense.

Brick

TUA, lawd

7d4b95b713c96600577fc3f8ab690a36.jpg

Brick

saban passing with 30 seconds left in the half on first and ten up 41-14. what a world.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
All these weird names for kids these days renders their parents "We were gonna name him Joe, but he didn't look like a Joe" stories completely absurd I'm sure.

"Well we were going to name him Marcus but when he came out he looked more like a DaManthontonio"

"We were gonna call him Kyle, but he really seemed more like a Kyler"

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oklahoma defense is pura basura