• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 5 Thread - Bruins vs Klatt and Huard Super Death Match

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
State does look pretty good, really wish they played that West Virginia game, would've been a nice litmus test.

Reactions: bjc

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
College football is unbearable to watch sometimes. Michigan - Nebraska just went commercial - kickoff - commercial - 4 plays - commercial. Probably 10 minutes of real time with about 2 minutes of actual football. The NFL, which is basically a money printing service for the owners, has figured out how to make this less unbearable. College football really needs to do the same.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yeah, Michigan's defense has been inexplicably mediocre this year. Especially against the pass. I think they were the #1 pass efficiency defense last year and they returned everybody from that secondary.

Brick

College football is unbearable to watch sometimes. Michigan - Nebraska just went commercial - kickoff - commercial - 4 plays - commercial. Probably 10 minutes of real time with about 2 minutes of actual football. The NFL, which is basically a money printing service for the owners, has figured out how to make this less unbearable. College football really needs to do the same.
CAUSE UR A NASHUHHHNUL
YEAH UR A NASHUHHNULL
YOU GOTTA BE A TROG
YEAH GOTTA BE A TROG

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
FSU just needed to

maxresdefault.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lightningwar

Administrator
Payback for last year when we were driving to seal the game and Blackman fumbled it to UL Who then went on to score and win.

bruin

Someone find me that clip of the WV lineman avoiding a slap from a TTU player and having his hands ready Roberto Duran style lol