• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 5 Thread - Bruins vs Klatt and Huard Super Death Match

Skeeter

Uber felon
What's UCLA's first win? Cal, Arizona, Utah? 2019?

No troll here just expected more out of chip and genuinely curious if they'll turn it around at some point. Did not look promising last night.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
This is what a Jim Mora team looks like without CHOSEN. They'll probably upset somebody to avoid going winless but I don't know who. I don't know why people expected anything this year, though. They shouldn't be this bad, but the most optimistically delusional take would've been 8-4 going into the year.

Brick

@bruin babby brick ready for trogbaw
3c64bebf937364f2d4a4649aafe6857f.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
This is what a Jim Mora team looks like without CHOSEN. They'll probably upset somebody to avoid going winless but I don't know who. I don't know why people expected anything this year, though. They shouldn't be this bad, but the most optimistically delusional take would've been 8-4 going into the year.
No one look at my bold predictions then, woof

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
So it Oklahoma State bad? I don't understand how this Tech team whooped them.

Nah, Tech is decent. Bowman has looked like he just looked like on this drive all year.

Plus, Okie State is up two TDs on Big Ten contender Kansas

Bdub

What's UCLA's first win? Cal, Arizona, Utah? 2019?

No troll here just expected more out of chip and genuinely curious if they'll turn it around at some point. Did not look promising last night.
They will beat 'Zona.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
The thing is that injury is all on him. What a dumb fucking decision to not get out of bounds when the whole O depends on you.

bruin

man, Mora fucked us so hard. Lazy recruiting once he got divorced from his college sweetheart. He threw in the towel.

DTR shouldn’t be playing. Inaccurate and makes Brett Hundley look Tom Brady in the pocket. Not his fault, but he’s not ready.

NEED SPEIGHT. @Brick @bruin228 @Yankee151

Washington might beat us 60-7 next week. Possible wins Zona, maybe at HERMano.

We gonna be alright, though..

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
man, Mora fucked us so hard. Lazy recruiting once he got divorced from his college sweetheart. He threw in the towel.

DTR shouldn’t be playing. Inaccurate and makes Brett Hundley look Tom Brady in the pocket. Not his fault, but he’s not ready.

NEED SPEIGHT. @Brick @bruin228 @Yankee151

Washington might beat us 60-7 next week. Possible wins Zona, maybe at HERMano.

We gonna be alright, though..

Has Chip tried winning?

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Sunshine is a really gr8 prospect and everything but f Dabo and I'm glad him being a turncoat on a 2 or 3 year starter who played well is biting him in the ass

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Perfect opp for State to get over the hump and win the division.

They didn't. /ronhoward

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
What is this dude doing lol

Last QB on the roster and you’re trying to truck people

Brick

this brice guy prolly gonna transfer too if he leads them back here instead of sitting behind sunshine for 3 years.