• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Unless your [Error: User has been triggered by Twitter and this bitchy post has been removed for the rest of our sanity.] takes show me clips of PewDiePie at the London games, I'm not interested.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
even worse. And he's a Jets/Knicks fan, and rich, so it probably means he's a Dolan guy.

tenor.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Feel fully ashamed paying for gamepass on the back of actually thinking the Jets beating the Lions meant anything.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Nice to see Fouts doesn't even know the rule for a pass beyond the LOS.

He says, "it's not where his legs are, it's where the ball is."

Actually it's the exact opposite of what you said, Dan. If any part of his body is behind the LOS, it's legal.

Hooblaa

Lazy Millennial
Bottles must have set his luck skill to 10, because he looks so terrible every week, but somehow doesn't turn the ball over 5 times.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
@NML, I believe @Hooblaa must be thinking that Bottles is not that good because he is an Oviedo Lion, a school which never beat the Astronaut War Eagles in 5 meetings from 1972 to 1976. However, whats missing from this are 3 key facts 1) BOttles didn't Quarterback those Oviedo teams---he wasn't even born! 2) Collinsoworth Quarterbacked 3 of those war eagle wins ---How could oviedo overcome this!?!?! and finally 3) BOTTLES IS A UCF KNIGHT!!!!