• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3 Thread - The Hills Reboot Is Happening.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Damned if I know.

I have no idea what TTU’s and Houston’s recruiting rankings are, but I would guess it has something to do with that, home field advantage, and other things that just favor bigger schools

For instance, I glanced at the FSU-Samford probability the other day and it was 82% FSU win when Samford was up 9 or so in the 3rd. If that’s Colorado-Nebraska or something, I can’t imagine it would 82% in favor of the losing team, so it must factor in all the things certain teams have for it

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I have no idea what TTU’s and Houston’s recruiting rankings are, but I would guess it has something to do with that, home field advantage, and other things that just favor bigger schools

For instance, I glanced at the FSU-Samford probability the other day and it was 82% FSU win when Samford was up 9 or so in the 3rd. If that’s Colorado-Nebraska or something, I can’t imagine it would 82% in favor of the losing team, so it must factor in all the things certain teams have for it
It would be 90% in favor of Colorado if they were winning, and 82% if they were losing

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Do you think anyone ever got a job out of college because someone heard they went to Samford and thought they said Stanford? I'm surprised there isn't a cottage industry of sound-alikes for prestigious schools like Harvord.

coogrfan

Coogs travel to Lubbock to take on the Fighting Kingsburys. Vegas doesn't have a line as of this writing, but TWWL has TT w/ a 76.6% chance of winning. What am I missing here?

Game opens at Tech -3. Your move, ESPN.

Last edited:

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Do you think anyone ever got a job out of college because someone heard they went to Samford and thought they said Stanford? I'm surprised there isn't a cottage industry of sound-alikes for prestigious schools like Harvord.

You must be unfamiliar with the Harvard Extension Program (ie barely a step above the free online courses) people always want to list as Harvard.

Renegade

Charge on!
Looking pretty certain that UCF's stomping of UNC will not be televised...or played at all for that matter due to Hurricane Florence.

The best part...UCF and Nebraska share a bye week. I can't imagine Frost would agree to a game though.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Bruins open as 1 point dogs at home vs Fresno State

@bruin228 @Yankee151

View attachment 6515

giphy.gif

Bdub

ASU only favored by 4.5 at home against San Diego St, Texas favored by 3.5 over USC, and Wisconsin favored by 21.5 over BYU. Easy money right there.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
I think he was kidding. He’s not the nut job like Fedora who thinks our military is weaker because of how soft our football is haha.

Love the “so... RPO forever!” at the end lol

Brick

the thing that is most annoying about "RPO" is every fucking moron fan thinks every shotgun run play is a read option. WHY HE NO READ THE CRASHING END

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Stumbled on some interesting clips of Hawaii football running an interesting QB bluff/power concept. They pull a guard towards the call and if the end crashes to fight the guard he sidesteps and leads the QB outside. If the end stays wide, the guard contacts the end and the QB has an inside lane.

It’s a pretty nice twist on stuff I’ve seen taught for H backs. Pretty awesome. @sayo how does one get in on them Hawai’i watch parties.

sayo

YEET
Stumbled on some interesting clips of Hawaii football running an interesting QB bluff/power concept. They pull a guard towards the call and if the end crashes to fight the guard he sidesteps and leads the QB outside. If the end stays wide, the guard contacts the end and the QB has an inside lane.

It’s a pretty nice twist on stuff I’ve seen taught for H backs. Pretty awesome. @sayo how does one get in on them Hawai’i watch parties.
PSN party. This week @army 9am (!) PT. All of their home games are streamed on the Stadium app for free if they aren't broadcasted on national tv. Just gotta have a location outside of Hawaii.

The night cap parties have been fun tho.

Rolo has an interesting twist on the RnS and his spread experience at Nevada is pretty evident. The offense has been a force so far this year. They took their foot off the gas last game which led to a little come back from Rice.

Reactions: bjc

GR8 2 B FL G8R

At the end of BREWFEST I checked ma'phone and saw it was like a 3 score game late in the third and I felt proud of them for keeping it close. Then we went to dinner at this CAJUN restaurant and were sitting on the patio. Then the cannon went off (CSU score) so many times within a few minutes that I thought surely we were at war! A tremendous cheer went up that we could actually hear at the restaurant (about a mile from the stadium) and then the cannon went off again!

Brick's asshole is not a CAJUN restaurant because he's from Oregon....croots click

CJ_24

There will only ever be one east coast boogaloo, and it was when me and @Keith1212 smoked weed with SF giants fans at the Mets game for his birthday and then I had to run barefoot in a rainstorm from MSG to the east river to catch the last ferry back to NJ.

Good thing you had a certified strength and conditioning corch, otherwise you would not have caught that ferry.