• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
This is the best bet ever. In some version of the simulation they meet up in person so the loser can pay the winner, I'll show up with a shotgun and NORMA and kill them both with the shotgun, while NORMA dispatches bystander Yankee! 3 Trumpkins stoned at once and I'll take the cash too!

Also, now that the season is upon us, I'm getting daily reminders from the NFL shop that I can buy the latest JAGUARS GEAR!

43880223404_814a687272_o.jpg

bruin

This is the best bet ever. In some version of the simulation they meet up in person so the loser can pay the winner, I'll show up with a shotgun and NORMA and kill them both with the shotgun, while NORMA dispatches bystander Yankee! 3 Trumpkins stoned at once and I'll take the cash too!

Also, now that the season is upon us, I'm getting daily reminders from the NFL shop that I can buy the latest JAGUARS GEAR!

43880223404_814a687272_o.jpg

8A77DB01-4448-44F2-A026-DBA63383C974.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I want to start a fantasy league where you get points deducted for picking players who are garbage humans. Then during the season you also get more points deducted for watching games, looking up stats, or even talking about your fantasy players. If you try to claim someone off waivers or make a trade you lose.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
One of the reasons I can't watch games with other people or even really at bars (insomuch as I'm ever even just sitting in front of a TV watching a game anyway). Idiots rooting for some 3rd string situational back to get *carries* and the team is down like 18 with 3 minutes to play. They ain't running the ball you slapdick, shut the fuck up.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
The volume for this broadcasting crew is all screwed. The lady's volume is way to high and the guy sounds way too low.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I see the Lions are in mid season sucking form.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Beth Mowins and Brian Griese in Detroit. Feel the fever.

Smart sending the #1 team TESS @Brick to Oakland for Raiders/Rams. Suzy Kolber better watch it in the parking lot. Vatos beware.

Do not speak ill of Mr. Griese. I lived across the street from him for two years at Michigan. Beth Mowins can die in a fire.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
The crowd in Oakland could pass for a Lancaster Alcoholics Anonymous group on a smoke break, but damn I love Marshawn Lynch, and Gruden looks like he never left. This rivalry is fun

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I fell asleep during the aforementioned early Saturday ACC showdown between the Jets and Lions so I missed the TRIPLE X THROWDOWN in Oakland. Did Gruden rock the visor? Did David Carr run out with a giant "WE STAND FOR THE FLAG AND KNEEL FOR THE CROSS" flag? Did Gruden get beat like a prison snitch by the exotic blitzes put on by the Rams?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Am I supposed to know who that is