• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Did you know that the Eagles won the Super Bowel using a play called The Philly Special? Thanks NBC for the reminders.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Wow Matty boy looked fucking noodly tonight. Brees has a stronger arm.

1-9 with an Int in the red zone tonight (0 complete to Julio, threw the pick while targeting him)

1-20 targeting Julio in the end zone over the last 2 yrs

Looks like pass commit plus hot routing a DB to double man coverage on your Z Wr shuts down your fade cheese

Didn't the Falcons draft another bammer WR so Ryan wouldn't do this

Crown the Saints NFC South champs...your 12 pts aren't gonna help you against our 35

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
20d2fba1bdf0a2e89a3fb51b021c59d3.png

What the fuck is this

Guy who is 6-1 but not very good should start over guy who was 11-2 and very good

I watched about 5 minutes of this while I waited for my laundry to be done. I remembered why I don't watch the NFL anymore.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah at this point in my life, for sports, I get the most enjoyment out of:

1. NHL playoffs
2. College football - non bowl games
3. MLB Playoffs
4. Lebron playoffs
5. NFL playoffs

Everything else I find myself flipping to Barefoot Contessa.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I didn't really watch it either and am tryna stray from NASHNUL ma'self but this is a thread for foosball discussion

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That includes discussion of what a shitshow that first game was. Teams have rookie minicamps, minicamps, OTAs, 5 weeks of training camp, 4 preseason games, and still come out and monkey-fucking-a-football for 60 minutes and the slavering thralls to THE SHIELD spend 4 hours on a weeknight watching it, and it's worth pointing out how SAD that is.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm not gonna be watching footbaw on Saturday/Sun but I'm gonna be slugging Coors Lights

Soonerfan09

That includes discussion of what a shitshow that first game was. Teams have rookie minicamps, minicamps, OTAs, 5 weeks of training camp, 4 preseason games, and still come out and monkey-fucking-a-football for 60 minutes and the slavering thralls to THE SHIELD spend 4 hours on a weeknight watching it, and it's worth pointing out how SAD that is.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Football is lame. Now whos ready for some prime time soccer action with Italy-Poland? Surely it can't end up the same as yesterday's Germany-France 0-0.

You and Hachiko is about it. Are you going to put some of your new Civic sale riches on the line?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Actually chuckled out loud to ma'self at that one.

Brick

the biggest overcompensating wypipo twitter fanatic atholete in a sport no one watches is SERENA. sorry TIGER.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Welcome to THE LEAGUE. the giants are running shotgun draws in their own end zone. You can guess how well that worked.